OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Nike can keep those MVPs. Give me some of the other unreleased colorways. There's a lot of time left between now and the AMLVIII. Let's get the ball rolling Nike!

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by metallic

Was all of NT on NDC a few minutes ago, because the site crashed
roll.gif

I was...lol.. and was thinking the same thing.  Worried because on nikelebron.net they said that they pair he wore tonight would just be for him?  I liked it..  I've just been crossing my fingers hoping for more air max 7s drop but thats my opinion I really like the 7. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]correction [/color]- the LOWS were customs just for him...there is NO information on the MVP7s, but expect them to release...for whatever that is worth
eyes.gif
Ok cool then I still have some hope.. Thanks Toro
ha, no problem...or atleast they better release. 

how many u gonna cop earl? 5, 6?

The MVPs are nice but could've been better with a gold swoosh and burgundy flywire, that fur or whatever material that is looks silly

MVP VII's > MVP VI's imo.
I will definitely try to cop, especially with that shirt posted a page back.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by metallic

Was all of NT on NDC a few minutes ago, because the site crashed
roll.gif

I was...lol.. and was thinking the same thing.  Worried because on nikelebron.net they said that they pair he wore tonight would just be for him?  I liked it..  I've just been crossing my fingers hoping for more air max 7s drop but thats my opinion I really like the 7. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]correction [/color]- the LOWS were customs just for him...there is NO information on the MVP7s, but expect them to release...for whatever that is worth
eyes.gif
Ok cool then I still have some hope.. Thanks Toro
ha, no problem...or atleast they better release. 

how many u gonna cop earl? 5, 6?
lol.. no prob just the reg double up.. I'm no reseller at all.. I always double up..one to rock one to stock in case something happens to the pair I'm wearing.  Really hope these drop though.   

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

what was the timeline like for the MVP VI release.

how long did it take to release after the initial t.v debut?

They nice

But like i said MVP 6>MVP 7

Also if you look closely u can see they added the Gold Glitter/Speckle effect to the outsole like on the MVP 6s

Originally Posted by hotbutter

the VIs dropped in the early am around 4 last year before the actual game the game was May 5th at 8 and the shoes dropped earlier that morning on NDC

U were the one tryna sell those for like 1000+++ on ebay right?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man i can get my stuff lasered for free! But theyre clean nonetheless
pimp.gif

Don't feel like reading back... but the inside of the shoe he wore tonight reads "MVP" Like the new shirt. They're AMLVII's. Nice colorway might I add.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

Originally Posted by hotbutter

the VIs dropped in the early am around 4 last year before the actual game the game was May 5th at 8 and the shoes dropped earlier that morning on NDC

hhhmmm im assuming they never mentioned of release last year? just dropped pretty much as a QS?

Back
Top Bottom