OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by rhester

atf-showcase-sneaker-friends-2010-00.jpg

Somethin lite, not all of em'.....

I wish

tired.gif
Well the bright side is i saved well over $1000 now that the mvp's flopped.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'm a sucker for shoes that have some signifigance/story to a players career, I'll probably grab the MVPs.

What is interesting to me is how with Jordan, he defined the shoe-made the moment. i.e. last shot 14s, Various playoff and all star shoes.

With Lebron and Kobe, they release a shoe to commemorate and event.

Makes me feel old, times have changed.
I'm in the same boat... lol

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Guess I'll wait to see what the NBA Finals VIi's look like.

thats IF they get past the C's...... and thats a BIG IF atm.

im torn! on one hand, i want the C's to win, but on the other im rooting for bron to win his first Championship and make my investment in all his VII's (5 pairs + 1 double up), and turn it into a special, iconic shoe...
not that im planning to sell any of my pairs (sig not included) but just saying.... lol

as for MVPs...... theyre starting to grow on me a bit, still need more pics, but i like the translucent grey sole + grey is one of my fav colors.  imo VII came out with too many white based kicks. i usually prefer white, but comeon Nike give us some freakn variety. prob end up w/ the MVPs, unless i can find the VI MVP to close to retail.

look at the UK's (patent blue), Primes (red patent),Cavfanatic (red patent) --- dont even gotta be those, just ALIL' more FLAVOR! hah.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

in the begining i seen this shoe, and i was like yea this joint has potential. and this was from that all black catalog pic..

after a few months was like yea the GR is fire, then seen Cav fanatics and HWC in action and was like yeaaa.. can't wait.

then waiting for a few months we aint get nuffin, I never thought this would happen or turned out like this.

besides a few nice colorways here and thier, this Nike lebron air max 7's has FAILED IMO

completely agree, not a complete FLOP, but pretty much. 
Nike basically played it as close to the vest as possible. 

Nike and the VII sig is alot like "STARBURY".......... all the potential in the world, could have gone down as an all time great (dont forget steph one of the few to average 20pt 8 assist) just to f****k up b/c they were both SELFISH

in the words of myboy B. Knight.............. "COULDA WOULDA SHOULDA" or is it shoulda, coulda, woulda? lol
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

^im on the same boat as yall. We'll just have to see what happens.

I know most of us were thinking the MVP VII could make or break this shoe, now it might be on the Finals VII IF he makes it there.

I don't know about u guys, but I think the finals will be a PS like last season the MVP was the Sig and the finals was the soldier.Nike has dissapointed me unless they have some HWCs up their sleevesas a QS later down the road..........I hope. As for the MVP 7 I'llcop but I would have prefered HWC

Yo, any updates on the Air Max VII lows (dunkman looking joints)?  Are they releasing, looking through the thread and haven't found a definitive answer.  Thanks. 

VIA TSG: The crowd was wearing LeBron MVP tees, but LeBron sported the MVP Air Max LeBron VII in last night’s Cavs vs Celtics game. The MVP Air Max LeBron VII is set to release, but we don’t have a release date just yet. We will keep you posted once we get more info.So um guessing these will release??????

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

HOH got people spoiled
laugh.gif
... the nicer colorways NEVER released before the VI, so its really nothing new.

its before the 5's.. glad you think its funny..
Lmao Knick you sound bitter as hell haha. We all saw this coming.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

HOH got people spoiled
laugh.gif
... the nicer colorways NEVER released before the VI, so its really nothing new.

its before the 5's.. glad you think its funny..
Lmao Knick  FRESH you sound bitter as hell haha. We all saw this coming.

laugh.gif
, yea man
frown.gif

You guys just mad lol

If the VII's really are the best selling Lebrons yet, then Nike definitely hasn't failed. If anything, they came out with a big W and big FAT check lmao

Not to bash anyone cuz u kno i got love for some of yall

but to call this shoe a FAIL is OD

This first of all is the BEST selling Lebron shoe ever.

2nd.. These had supreme potential to be a EPIC Sig Series shoe (If those PE colorways released) but jus cuz Nike didnt give us that doesnt mean the shoe fails.. They jus gave us the short end of the stick..

It didnt live up to it full potential for us consumers.. but they did "treat" us fairly well.... Dunkmans, Red Carpets, Chinas, MTAGS, CTKs, Akrons, ASGs, Blk/Wht/Gold.. those are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
shoes

they couldve givin use 5 star service but we ended up w/ 3or4 Star service (dependin on how u look at it) Thats still pretty decent.. a Fail is a 1star or 2star or maybe not even checking in
laugh.gif

Anyways, im right there w/ yall wishin they wouldve dropped alot of those PEs that will never see retail (Blue Suede HWCs, UKs, Pennys, 112s, 7/11s etc etc) but there is a silver lining ... Imagine if they all dropped, ALL OF US WOULD BE @!+*++ BROKE AS A DAMN JOKE.. I KNO I WOULD BE
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I agree.......... but at least down the road we could have bought them off ebay when we get our money back up. More than likely at reseller prices, but if i want shoe enough and can afford it. ill buy.

word. chalks > any vii released or unreleased for that matter

and before someone gets saucy over it relax its just an opinion.

laugh.gif
all of you would only "cop" those unreleased VII's because they're UNRELEASED and super limited. SMH @ NT and their same old same old. If those shoes were a general release, they'd be treated like the rest of the VII's. I don't see anything special about ANY of those unreleased shoes. I only see 2 that I wouldn't mind copping as a matter of fact. I'm just hoping the MVP shoe is released because I liked it, not because its limited.

Back
Top Bottom