OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by gottig10

Im sorry I keep asking this, but man.......Does anybody have any T-shirt that goes with the Dunkmans to the T? (black and lime green shirts) I have been looking for a month now and cant find anything.

i copped the black green am rib tee
Does it match really good...or is it just close?

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

lurking?? only 5 posts since jan 2010?
These are the unecessary posts that I speak of.  So listen here cuz i'm only gonna reply to this once my friend, Nike talk does not approve a new member to start posting until the first week of every month.  I don't know why I wasn't approved in Feb, which means March was the first week I could post.  With that said, NO, I am not lurking and if there ever is a way I can help out fellow NTers I will.  This makes 6 so have a great day.

I wouldn't even have responded to such childish comments. Who cares if he was or not. They are just sneakers. People get WAY too emtional over them! & if you have trouble getting the DM then you are not a true sneakerhead!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by CH69NO

lurking?? only 5 posts since jan 2010?
These are the unecessary posts that I speak of.  So listen here cuz i'm only gonna reply to this once my friend, Nike talk does not approve a new member to start posting until the first week of every month.  I don't know why I wasn't approved in Feb, which means March was the first week I could post.  With that said, NO, I am not lurking and if there ever is a way I can help out fellow NTers I will.  This makes 6 so have a great day.

I wouldn't even have responded to such childish comments. Who cares if he was or not. They are just sneakers. People get WAY too emtional over them! & if you have trouble getting the DM then you are not a true sneakerhead!

Read his post before you get this thread locked, he was joking. Take a step back.

people dont read good...all a joke...i kid...lets move along folks

i apologize for stirring it up... ill keep my smart comments to myself unless i cant help myself. =) JK

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^^ can anyone confirm if that site is legit? looks sketchy to me.
sidelineapparel is plenty legit, order from them without worries
Super legit.  Tell 'em Flint aka Ron sent ya & ask for Tim....one of the nicest cats.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice brandon..

i seen the orange and grey pair.. they look good..

hopefully try to get them with a 50%
Thanks...

are they showing up other places than eastbay.

(MSG Intended for Fresh)...
The Grey Pack Lebron VII shoes are no longer an Eastbay exclusive.  These shoes should be available at other locations.

EastbayRep - Ray

dang i missed out on the dunkmans, patiently waiting for the next opportunity to cop for retail.

Ok i might get the Grey/Orange only on discount or maybe the Grey/Blue either of those will be my last Lebron VII

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Why did you have to post that pic Brandon? I told myself no more $160 brons... now the pocketbook is going to have to open up once again.

Im sorry I keep asking this, but man.......Does anybody have any T-shirt that goes with the Dunkmans to the T? (black and lime green shirts) I have been looking for a month now and cant find anything.

Does it match the dunkmans really good...or is it just close?

Does it match the dunkmans really good...or is it just close?

how about a lacoste v neck the shoes are loud enough why get a t shirt that has both black and that neon green

updated 1st post with the new posted pics of the CTK

Damn man i told you i was getting no more lebron's and then the pic 
tired.gif
smokin.gif
 i guess im on the fence again

Back
Top Bottom