OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

it settles it kobe> lebron hahaha

Doesn't settle anything.
oh yes it does...lebron cant take control when it matters...he had 2 chances and blew it like last year. kobe has broken finger and a list of injuries yet still does work...lebron is healthy and what a sore elbow? trust me i like lebron, otherwise i wouldnt buy his kicks but when it comes to him and kobe, kobe takes the cake.
Exactly!

For the guy that asked, Niketowns have the white/gold VII's for 89.99, not 79.99 ... Got a pair, can't believe I slept on them, they are really nice!

mad.gif
seeing more and more pics of the cav fanatics are making me

who do i have to know to get those and ORANGE HWC? best two colorways of that..

and spoonmanofthehour, i agree with you, the 7's ended like lebrons play off run..

Stop short.

making me more mad

Still looking for PE's -- what's the deal with the MVP's? Does anyone know how many were made for Lebron? I heard it was 3 pairs.

Just copped me my first pair of LeBrons EVER.

I was lucky enough to find a pair of Cool Greys in my size(12) at Foot Locker and didn't hesitate to cop them.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Just copped me my first pair of LeBrons EVER.

I was lucky enough to find a pair of Cool Greys in my size(12) at Foot Locker and didn't hesitate to cop them.
Congrats....You are one of US NOW.

Nice to see this thread focusing on the Lebron VII and VII PS
smh.gif

Anyways, for you Dunkman owners, this is available at Champs.

Sku # 15-65063-300    
pimp.gif

that shirt is for nike running shoes so u might wanna pass on that one ....just a thought!!! nice pic anyway

Even though this year ended dissapointing for LBJ, I think the Lebron VII will go down as one of the classic Nike basketball shoes made.  I know some colors didn't ge released, but I am happy with all of the pairs that I got.  Maybe we will get one more dropped this summer that will shock us all!

Back
Top Bottom