OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

^lmao...They have already released son! You might be 2 months late haha.
I'm sure resellers are out there though. Keep an eye out.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I love how everyone use LeBron's lil elbow to say way they not winning... Yet Kobe is playing with broken fingers and they said he Now his artrthitis in them, ankle injuiries and back spasms and still plays well.! Come on, just face it he lost. If a older Kobe can do it with more injuiries and injuries to his shooting hand.. I'm sure a 25-26 year old lebron can deal with a hurt elbow, which he said is fine....
hey the Kobe thread is that way----------->
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
it's funny how almost everyone is complaining about bron. Ok he messed up
frown.gif
oh well there is always next season. Stop harrassing the man lol!
Everyone was riding the bron wagon and everyone jumped off by game 5. Kobe is Kobe and bron is bron no one is the same. Lebrons time will come sooner or later. Now the AM lebron 7> Kobe V all day!!!!!! As for releases their might b a little surprise coming soon.......might.  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I love how everyone use LeBron's lil elbow to say way they not winning... Yet Kobe is playing with broken fingers and they said he Now his artrthitis in them, ankle injuiries and back spasms and still plays well.! Come on, just face it he lost. If a older Kobe can do it with more injuiries and injuries to his shooting hand.. I'm sure a 25-26 year old lebron can deal with a hurt elbow, which he said is fine....
Lebrons time will come sooner or later. Now the AM lebron 7> Kobe V all day!!!!!! As for releases their might b a little surprise coming soon.......might.  
nerd.gif

NO!

I love the Air Max Lebron VII but its not better than the Kobe V in terms of performance or colorways.

The Lebron VII PS is better shoe then both to me.

Whats the surprise.....7-11 or MVP PS

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^lmao...They have already released son! You might be 2 months late haha.
I'm sure resellers are out there though. Keep an eye out.

no what about the dunkman lows I meant that one

for those that have significantly balled in theirs-

has the laces on yours started fraying/splitting around the area up by the big metal "V"?  just had to do a lace swap on my dunkmans
smh.gif
i just want to know that i'm not alone so i feel better
laugh.gif

^^^
laugh.gif
Maaan I thought yr. was lucky number 7.... sucks for LBJ but hey, at least he'll look back on this year's kix as a success... still need to cop a pair in commemorance (?) of his 2VP run

Originally Posted by jae oh en

has the laces on yours started fraying/splitting around the area up by the big metal "V"?  just had to do a lace swap on my dunkmans
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I have only worn mine once....... but i can tell they are gonna fray.  Im about to buy an extra pair of white laces for my akrons.  Im thinking that it only happens to the 3m laces.  I could be wrong.

Man if Lebron ever have a retro card, that thing is gonna be JACKED THE I need to read NikeTalk's rules. UP!

ZAG I- Rookie

ZLB II- Didn't make the playoffs

ZLB III- Eastern Conference Semi-finals lost to The Pistons

ZLB IV-NBA Finals swept by The Spurs

ZLB V-Eastern Conference Semi-finals lost to The Celtics

ZLB VI-Eastern Conference Finals lost to The Magic

AMLB VII-Eastern Conference Semi-finals lost to The Celtics

AMLB VIII- ?

I hope next year is for the better.

^lol, I'm just sayin if he ever had one, and regardless if they did something to commemorate each shoe, the first 7 would only be disappointing.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by jae oh en

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I have only worn mine once....... but i can tell they are gonna fray.  Im about to buy an extra pair of white laces for my akrons.  Im thinking that it only happens to the 3m laces.  I could be wrong.
word. i feel like the 3M laces weren't the greatest idea. they look nice, but they feel a bit frail. got bright red laces on my dunkmans right now as replacements
sick.gif
laugh.gif

"^lol, I'm just sayin if he ever had one, and regardless if they did something to commemorate each shoe, the first 7 would only be disappointing. "

Jordan did not win till year 7 or 8 either I think 8.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^lol, I'm just sayin if he ever had one, and regardless if they did something to commemorate each shoe, the first 7 would only be disappointing.

Jordan didn't win a title his first 7, and his retro cards turned out just fine....

Just plug his stats in, all star team&mvp, leading vote getter, 2x mvp, scoring champs, etc.. etc...

Liek they did with jordans retro cards.. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom