OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Are the Cav fanatics coming out since they were in Sole collector video????
I wish...somehow i doubt it since the season...err....postseason is over.

however...if they do - or anyone is listening, that would be sooper cool.
laugh.gif

Non Lebron VII banter has been deleted...Get the Lebron VII talk back on track or else the topic will be locked and unstickied...

Go to the Sports Forum for all the other Lebron discussion...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

UNDS'd:

ooghl.jpg

earlier this week:

dokld4.jpg

Saw the Cool Greys in person...And I would love to cop...That Vinyl toe is something different. Jordan took the ring home in the VI last time I checked.

Has anyone rocked their VII lows yet? I'm thinking of getting the all white for summer. Loved my VI lows.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know when the Lebron VII Dunkman low's will be released? Thanks! I appreciate it!

Bringin up the whining train aint gonna make it any better of a thread, pretty sure we established that, Let the thread die, Cuz im pretty sure its over except for some AM7 lows comin out but thats about it.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Sorry if this has been answered already, but does anyone know when the Lebron VII Dunkman low's will be released? Thanks! I appreciate it!
looking at marqueesoles ebay posts they are going to drop soon...he has them for like 240 bin...lil high imo but could be worth it if his info is correct

looks like he has about 10 pairs or something and says only 100 were produced...take it for what its worth but i think theyll be dropping
pimp.gif

with all of the speculation where lebron will be going, nike should release an air max 7 pack...a pack of teams he may be going to...cleveland, chicago, and new york knicks.

release cavfanatics for cleveland cavaliers.

hwc blue for new york knicks.

jordan 7/11 for chicago bulls.

that's what i would do if i was in charge.
happy.gif

any news on the lebron vii max neon lows or black/neon or grey/orange vii ps's from the video?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

with all of the speculation where lebron will be going, nike should release an air max 7 pack...a pack of teams he may be going to...cleveland, chicago, and new york knicks.

happy.gif
That would make too much sense, Chuck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

happy.gif
That would make too much sense, Chuck
laugh.gif

best idea i heard of in this thread
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

DO NOT POST NON LEBRON VII RELATED PICTURES OR MESSAGES. Non Lebron VII banter has been deleted...Get the Lebron VII talk back on track or else the topic will be locked and unstickied...

Go to the Sports Forum for all the other Lebron discussion...

This thread is dying since bron got spanked out of the playoffs. Hope everyone got their VII's in their respective styles. If not, there are still places that have them available.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

This thread is dying since bron got spanked out of the playoffs. Hope everyone got their VII's in their respective styles. If not, there are still places that have them available.

maybe this is a little CPR

Raymo24TX wrote:
Has anyone hooped in both AMVII and PS? And which one did you prefer?

Its definitely the PS....In fact the PS might be my favorite Basketball performance sneaker of all time. I love the Kobe V but I like the mid cut and the feeling of more cushioning in the PS. Even though I think both shoes have the same amount of Zoom.

Back
Top Bottom