OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

blackcat23mj puttin in work... i like it

Agreed.

Smurf you know you want em 
grin.gif

haha david you just screwed me!!! those pics are nice!! must resist!!!

btw updated AGAIN no thanks to David hahaha jk jk

good find on the pics!!

first page should have enough CTK pics to make everyone want to "convert" and get the CTK

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Im sorry I keep asking this, but man.......Does anybody have any T-shirt that goes with the Dunkmans to the T? (black and lime green shirts) I have been looking for a month now and cant find anything.

i copped the black green am rib tee

Does it match the dunkmans really good...or is it just close?

how about a lacoste v neck the shoes are loud enough why get a t shirt that has both black and that neon green

I already have the lacoste shirt, I need somthing else. And the shoes arnt hat loud, you guys are acting like there the asg are something. A decent all black shirt with strides of lime green would wor really good, I all ready have this fitted that goes sick with it.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha david you just screwed me!!! those pics are nice!! must resist!!!

btw updated AGAIN no thanks to David hahaha jk jk

good find on the pics!!

first page should have enough CTK pics to make everyone want to "convert" and get the CTK
yeah me too but i thought about if no other colorways come out on the 7 this would be the last one until the post season 'POP' version comes out which is a different looking shoe and retails for 145.00 might cop

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Damn i found new pics of them might have to break open the wallet 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

21c8h38.jpg

2ef445g.gif

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

somebody give me the house of hoops number NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao!!!

(no seriously, im new to the house of hoops thing, how do you get shoes from the? website or phone?)

CTKs are going to break my bank this weekend but are a must cop as have been all lebron 7s for me except grey pack.  Hope nike reads these boards and give us the 2 HWC colors at least... 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

2ef445g.gif

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

somebody give me the house of hoops number NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao!!!

(no seriously, im new to the house of hoops thing, how do you get shoes from the? website or phone?)

No website and they don't ship... You have to live near one or have somebody grab you a pair that does.

It's either the CTK's or the Kobe V Usc's this weekend.

Ps. The Ctk's come out on the 13th right?

those ctk would've been dope if i were still in hs. they're pretty much the same colors as my school back in th day.

if i catch wind that the HWC are coming out, these will have to wait...then again if not i might hold out hopes for the HWC still and pass on these...CTK are nioiiiice but i want HWC and my VII will be done.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Sneaky

It's either the CTK's or the Kobe V Usc's this weekend.

Ps. The Ctk's come out on the 13th right?
Yes Sir 
wink.gif

I'll be in Chicago, yessssssssss. House of Hoops here i come.
roll.gif

do any spots in nyc still have dunkmans available? and does anyone know if NTNY is getting anymore? ahhh i should probably look to ebay or something...

So who all are getting the ctks?

Really depends how many pairs of my size they get. I'll be down there by maybe 1:30 pm. Hope they still have sizes left.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom