OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

zach I seen you win those on ebay from that seller, I was watching them and bidded at the end and lost to you, but i already had purchased 8 others, congrats on outbidding me in the last 3 seconds for that 10, i tried to win that for a buddy lol

Man wish I would have seen those ctks..not that size but in mine of course.. I look for lebrons 5 to 6 times a day on that site.. I must be doing something wrong with my search. 
frown.gif
  Oh well the CTKs look clean fellas.  Hope dude didn't have my size. 

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Lebron VII SAMPLES  11.5- 13  Both HWCs, Heroes, Kentuckys, Cavfantics, etc  ANY condition

Damn you beat me to it. I just ordered my pair because I never got the AM7 dunkmans so these will have to do plus I like the grey green combo more than the black/green combo

Thanks for the pic of the Red Carpets,I think I'm going to scoop up a pair of those and try to buy the all star laces seperate. To me, the All stars amd the RC's are so similar in color it doesn't make sense to cop both. I'd rather get another pair of 7's in a different color. Plus those RC's look good with about 4 different colored laces ( red,white, black, blue)

So wait...... which MVP LeBron 7 P.S. is dropping???? The team colorway or the fruity cloth mid section colorway....... sum1 enlighting me

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

zach I seen you win those on ebay from that seller, I was watching them and bidded at the end and lost to you, but i already had purchased 8 others, congrats on outbidding me in the last 3 seconds for that 10, i tried to win that for a buddy lol
I was watching that auction too.  Those CTK homes are nice, but I'm really hoping to find a pair of SVSM aways.  I've only seen 1 pair up on ebay.  SMH at me for slacking...
smh.gif

OH MAN ... all these PEs are killing me.

I would love to find a pair of them HOME CTKs in my size.

Back
Top Bottom