OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by alsquared

Sprained my ankle real bad a few days ago in the dunkmans. I don't recommend those for ball.

lows or highs? 
Ive been ballin in my GR since december, and are holding up FINE.. air max is still rocking 

Sup yall

Ive been gone for about a month, so excuse my ignorance

But has there been any news/set Release dates for the AMVII7 Low Mean Green?

Good looks. Copped.

Bing
pimp.gif

i ball jus about 4 times a week in my black/red ps, havent slipped, stumbled or nothing in them, I love those, after i buss these up its on to the 8's

from my understanding the MVP PS are unreleased. MVP Max Air will be released to HoH - It was posted on nikelebron.net twitter.

either way -- I've gotta have em both. I've got the PuppetS on the way.

Just need to get the Heroes packs, 112, HWC's, Fairfax Away's, Yankees PE, Cavfanatics, Dee Taurasi ,Gloria's (wht/pink), Black Albums and ive got all the 7's made.

13 more shoes? I've got over 35 pairs now including Lows 1/2 max, PS, Full Max and PE's.

Doesn't sound like a lot -- but when each will cost $400+ ea. That could get very expensive.

Originally Posted by truestory1011

Just need to get the Heroes packs, 112, HWC's, Fairfax Away's, Yankees PE, Cavfanatics, Dee Taurasi ,Gloria's (wht/pink), Black Albums and ive got all the 7's made.

13 more shoes? I've got over 35 pairs now including Lows 1/2 max, PS, Full Max and PE's.

Doesn't sound like a lot -- but when each will cost $400+ ea. That could get very expensive.

That actually sounds like a heck of a lot. It must be nice being rich. Those white&green lows are dropping huh? Hmmm, how much is retail? I might pass and cop a pair of chinas instead Those are slept on hard. They look good with some khaki shorts and a polo tho.

That actually sounds like a heck of a lot. It must be nice being rich. Those white&green lows are dropping huh? Hmmm, how much is retail? I might pass and cop a pair of chinas instead Those are slept on hard. They look good with some khaki shorts and a polo tho.

I liked the first version with the lighter grey pannel and the brighter green better. I hope the darker one is just a bad pic from Eastbay. Don't care which color the lining is. Will have to wait to see them in person.
Top Pic MarqueeSole. Bottom Pic Eastbay.

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys does anyone know the sku or product number for the dunkman lows? thanks
Nike's product number for the Dunkman Lows is 412230-001.

Originally Posted by button999

I liked the first version with the lighter grey pannel and the brighter green better. I hope the darker one is just a bad pic from Eastbay. Don't care which color the lining is. Will have to wait to see them in person.
Top Pic MarqueeSole. Bottom Pic Eastbay.
Once we get the shoes in stock, we will have someone check out the shoes in our warehouse to see if the picture we have on our website is correct or not.  This may take a few days, once the shoes are in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

is this not the downfall of the lebron line? Im glad i bowed out at the IV. no disrespect to you true.

I haven't seen anyone post pics of the white lows on the foot. Here's a couple quick ones. I love them, they will be getting some serious wear this summer.

DSC02961.JPG

DSC02962.JPG

So is it the Air Max version that is releasing or the Zoom version that is releasing?  Where did this guy get all this stock from but we've seen no Air Max MVP VII stock but its supposed to release in 2 weeks??????I'm confused?

Back
Top Bottom