OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I will wait to get the low white greens for a $100 or lower if not I will pass, and those other lows are so bad I don't think they would sell for 19.99

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Crazy - these just came out and now they are already on sale on Finishline.com for $79.99...

svi06x.jpg

And these are $59.99...

bi6oo8.jpg

These should've had a price point around $80 to begin with. I doubt Nike has learned their lesson though but it sucks for retailers. If I didn't already have the white/navy mids I would consider those lows. 

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

I will wait to get the low white greens for a $100 or lower if not I will pass, and those other lows are so bad I don't think they would sell for 19.99

QFT. I saw the all white am7 lows, not bad at all, maybe an outlet pickup in a few months.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Crazy - these just came out and now they are already on sale on Finishline.com for $79.99...

svi06x.jpg

And these are $59.99...

bi6oo8.jpg

These should've had a price point around $80 to begin with. I doubt Nike has learned their lesson though but it sucks for retailers. If I didn't already have the white/navy mids I would consider those lows. 
I love Finishline they put kicks on sale quick.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Can't wait for these..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So, they are indeed still releasing? Haven't heard a thing about them since before LeBron made his decision.

Dang ICEYSOLE ^^^^ . After "The Decision", you def went in. You should call that picture "The pickup". I especially appreciate the baby brons. Nice purchase meng.

I know we've all asked this question before, but is there an expected month of release for the MVPs???

Also just picked up the dunkman lows for 100 bucks

^no the AM VII MVP will b a true QS release from what I hear so keep ur eyes open!!!

BTW I would also like to know who is that in ur avy lonelyBoysole.....

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

The @+@% ?

Theyre releasing?
yea boyyyy.. remember it was confirmed a while back..

and yo who is shorty in the avy?
devil.gif
I remember but i heard everyone sayin it was supposed to come out July 9th but it didnt, So i thought they decided not too

And shes a girl i went to HS with. I had THEE biggest crush on her since i first met her my Junior yr. We had a thing but never made anything of i cuz she had a BF that she was datin the whole time and i wasnt about to wait so i jus did my own thing. Shes a good girl 
happy.gif
  Anyways, I havnet seen her in a yr or 2 but im determined to start talkin to her again!

I love her
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
(i think... im serious wen i say that)

The @+@% ?

Theyre releasing?
yea boyyyy.. remember it was confirmed a while back..

and yo who is shorty in the avy?
devil.gif
I remember but i heard everyone sayin it was supposed to come out July 9th but it didnt, So i thought they decided not too

And shes a girl i went to HS with. I had THEE biggest crush on her since i first met her my Junior yr. We had a thing but never made anything of i cuz she had a BF that she was datin the whole time and i wasnt about to wait so i jus did my own thing. Shes a good girl 
happy.gif
  Anyways, I havnet seen her in a yr or 2 but im determined to start talkin to her again!

I love her
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
(i think... im serious wen i say that)
haha i wonder if she knows you have her pic as your avy...pretty stalker-@@# man lol  but ahhhh what it is to be in love.  good luck with that buddy.

Ha Ha guys so funny

And yeah yeah, But how many other dudes on here have avys of girls, that they obviously dont know about..

But anyways thanks...

Back
Top Bottom