OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

naw j/p hope you find her man.. before i dooooooooo
laugh.gif

Shes about to be posted with many pics once nters get outta work, its only a matter of time.

Ok guys let's get off the loveboat and back into focus. Those air max MVP's look very promising. But like many here have said before, we get/got a lot of white-based 7's. I'm more intrigued that airmax7's are still being released. Still hope for some HWC's there is.

Any more info on the air max MVP's? Fyi, Modells has the official MVP white tshirt

Originally Posted by Kix and The City

Though LeBron's recent "Decision" has overshadowed his amazing regular season and second consecutive MVP award, it seems that Nike is set to release the MVP Nike Air Max LeBron VII PE. Designed to commemorate Jame's 09/10 MVP award, the MVP Nike Air Max LeBron VII is an NFW AMLBJ7 which features Grey fleece in the Flywire panel, a White leather upper, a Gold chenille Swoosh piped in Crimson, a Crimson Visible Air Unit, and an icy sole with Gold speckling. There are several MVP details throughout the sneaker as well.

No word on an exact release date but, I have heard that the MVP Nike Air Max LeBron VII is set to release at select locations, like the House of Hoops. Once I hear a release date, it will be posted.
aml7mvp1.jpg

FlintGrey- Nice pickup, I have to agree, solid, Will probally scoop for the low, they are getting no love around my way
grin.gif

Flint, nice pickup man. Those kicks bring out the green in your sig lol.

Kidkrazy, thanks for the informative post sir. I wonder if they're going to have more MVP apparel for the shoes? Hmmmm.

i think the PS MVPs are better looking, but might have to see these in person.

Flint how are you liking those dunkman lows?
idk if i should buy a pair
laugh.gif

I know it's late, but here are some on feet pic's of the Dunk Low's... Most comfortable AM7 Lebron I have worn, definitely softer feeling...

photoxk.jpg

photo3ua.jpg

Might cop the MVP's depending on availability. If they really are a QS and I can't get for retail....I don't need them.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Might cop the MVP's depending on availability. If they really are a QS and I can't get for retail....I don't need them.
I feel the same way. Plus I think I want the PS version more.

Toe is same material as Red Carpet's? I think patton (sp) would have looked nice, I like patton (sp) more on the VII than I do the other material's

still need to get the 1st colorway. 50% coming soon I'll try to cop. Definitely agree with the thought that the MVP's aren't worth the hassle to cop

i think im going to cop 2 pairs of the mvp's if my connect can lock down 2 pairs for me. im lovin the shoe and all the details and the gold box is sick.

Wow, the MVP VII's really do look nice. I haven't liked many of the LBJ VII colorways (in fact, I think the Black/White/Gold cw is the only other one I've REALLY liked), but those are on point.

The cool grays are so dope. Looking like jordan 11's but upgraded. FIRE.
Random question for the room............how come the CHINA'S get no love at all?

As far as these airmax7 MVP's, its an easy pass for me. They look like watered down version of CTK's. I think if these mvp's were just another colorway being released, take away all the mvp details, they're would be a lot more dislike for these.

Back
Top Bottom