OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

And shes a girl i went to HS with. I had THEE biggest crush on her since i first met her my Junior yr. We had a thing but never made anything of i cuz she had a BF that she was datin the whole time and i wasnt about to wait so i jus did my own thing. Shes a good girl 
happy.gif
  Anyways, I havnet seen her in a yr or 2 but im determined to start talkin to her again!

I love her
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
(i think... im serious wen i say that

creepy.  

hope to get my hands on a pair of those mvp's

U know whats even more creepy.. Is that u stay followin me into threads and lookin for a opening to try and fire shots at me, and wen the chance is there, u come out a post (which u RARELY do) lol

Hop off princess.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

And shes a girl i went to HS with. I had THEE biggest crush on her since i first met her my Junior yr. We had a thing but never made anything of i cuz she had a BF that she was datin the whole time and i wasnt about to wait so i jus did my own thing. Shes a good girl 
happy.gif
  Anyways, I havnet seen her in a yr or 2 but im determined to start talkin to her again!

I love her
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
(i think... im serious wen i say that

creepy.  

hope to get my hands on a pair of those mvp's
creepy x2
laugh.gif

his name lonelyboysole really fits him i guess. He got a pic of a chick up that he wants but she dont want him??? she smashed the homies tho...

anyway..
all 3 of my bday pickups from yesterday that my gf got me. already had a pair of dunkman lows

wasnt sure if i wanted to unds first games or wear penny foams... i chose to wear penny foams with them after hearing the news of him wantin to join heat

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

his name lonelyboysole really fits him i guess. He got a pic of a chick up that he wants but she dont want him??? she smashed the homies tho...

But u wife up ugly broads tho?
laugh.gif
Soft lookin !#!..

Oh and really? How would u know? Please do tell...
grin.gif
Or u jus speakin out ur !#! again eh? And U readin wat u WANT to read ... Oh and i dont save @@%$ bruh, Thats ur job.

Funny that the only dudes commentin on it is the dudes that dislike me, and actin like they tryna fire shots ... but end up soundin stupid and only thing they can say in response is "
laugh.gif
" wen some1 else that dislikes me makes a comment, Tryna say im creepin for havin a PIC of a grl in my avy!? But the same dudes ayin that has a girl in his avy and hundreds of other NTers do also? FOH.Hop off.

Oh im glad u decided to clean ur filthy carept before u took these pics.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

But u wife up ugly broads tho?
laugh.gif
Soft lookin !#!..

Oh and really? How would u know? Please do tell...
grin.gif
Or u jus speakin out ur !#! again eh? And U readin wat u WANT to read ... Oh and i dont save @@%$ bruh, Thats ur job.

Funny that the only dudes commentin on it is the dudes that dislike me, and actin like they tryna fire shots ... but end up soundin stupid and only thing they can say in response is "
laugh.gif
" wen some1 else that dislikes me makes a comment, Tryna say im creepin for havin a PIC of a grl in my avy!? But the same dudes ayin that has a girl in his avy and hundreds of other NTers do also? FOH.Hop off.

Oh im glad u decided to clean ur filthy carept before u took these pics.
laugh.gif

yeah i like the am mvps also
laugh.gif
   w t f is this dude saying?

lilpennymagicfan wrote:

anyway mvps slated 2 drop between july 31 and aug 7th I heard 2day

maaan, i wish/hope that they drop sooner, I was hoping that they drop before i head back to Japan..

I'm a lebron fan. After penny he is my all time fav nba player. I will never ever switch a team for a player, I will always root for lebron, collect his shoes and jerseys but he dont come before the magic

I'm a lebron fan. After penny he is my all time fav nba player. I will never ever switch a team for a player, I will always root for lebron, collect his shoes and jerseys

CO SIGN 

alright c'mon guys lets stop this bickering, it was a lil joke about his avy.. we all play around like that..

Lonelyboy is cool man.. he's cool peoples.. so what if he really likes the girl.. c'mon us lebron fans dont need to go in on each other like that..

hopefully he does find homegirl.. i always had a crush on somegirls in h.s, and then be like dang whatever happend to ______ dont front like you guys never have thought the same.

lil pennymaic fan sweet pickups bro.. jersey looks crack too..

and i hope all the real bron fans get a hand on the MVP's and not them stupid resellers..

Back
Top Bottom