OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I would keep them and just lace them one down, hopefully it does not happen to any other lace holder to.

WHEN ARE THE MVPS SUPPOSE TO DROP AT STORES AND ONLINE????.....I KNO CITYSOLE RELEASED THEM ALREADY BUT WHEN ARE OTHER PLACES GONNA HAVE THEM AVAILABLE????.....THANKS

WHEN ARE THE MVPS SUPPOSE TO DROP AT STORES AND ONLINE????.....I KNO CITYSOLE RELEASED THEM ALREADY BUT WHEN ARE OTHER PLACES GONNA HAVE THEM AVAILABLE????.....THANKS

Thanks T21D...... Now u know how I feel when I see all the mad heat u have lol.
Has anyone got a shipping email from citysole? As for the MVP releasing in stores, this is starting to look
like the dunkman release. First at a couple of stores then on-line, and then everywhere. Still keeping my eyes
wide open though!

Nice to see this thread still going ... however, not so nice to see the upcoming releases still have a ring of uncertainty to them.

Nike should be ashamed for half-stepping on these. Oh well ... I guess all good things must come to an end at some time (RIP LeBron line as we knew it).

Sorry I haven't been posting lately -- much easier to lurk.
devil.gif
I still get all my NT PM's though, so feel free to hit me up!

Originally Posted by T21D

Vince, you have pm.

is Vinsanity also named vince? bc i know v1nsanty3 is vince...mix up, case of mistaken identity?  or do we have 2 vince with similar names?

^^^^ NO IT IS A MIX UP AND MISTAKIN IDENTITY LOL.......IM NOT VINCE BUT THE ORIGINAL VINSANITY OF NIKETALK NO DISRESPECT TO V1NSANTY3 THO LOL 
laugh.gif

has anyone received their confirmation email for shipment yet? Curious if this is some sort of hoax or misprint. Citysole said the would be shipping out on the 12th and i haven't seen anybody post their confirmations yet

^ i got mine yesterday -

The comments for your order are: Thanks for your purchase on Citysole.com.
Your order has been shipped via UPS. Here is your tracking number. Thanks
again, and if you have any further questions feel free to email me at

yea i also got mine....i meant to post it yesterday..didn't get around to it though...they have not actually been shipped yet...when you go to track it it says billing information received so probably later today or early tomorrow they will be on the move

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by T21D

Vince, you have pm.

is Vinsanity also named vince? bc i know v1nsanty3 is vince...mix up, case of mistaken identity?  or do we have 2 vince with similar names?
Sorry Vinsanity for the mistaken identity.

Est. delivery for my MVP's are the 20th.

That jacket is nice. I would cop if it was sold in stores (to bad it's prob only for him)

as for MVPs coming out in stores......keep it eyes open this week and next

Back
Top Bottom