OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Loving that jacket would like to see a still photo.

Mad I didn't order the MVP's on Citysole when I had the chance.

Loving that jacket would like to see a still photo.

Mad I didn't order the MVP's on Citysole when I had the chance.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by metallic

......keep it eyes open this week and next

was that a hint?
Man he is just making assumption 
roll.gif

USPS just brought my fresh pair this morning. This release is so hot, the post man had to handle the package with fireman's gloves.
smile.gif
Good lookin out, Citysole.

City Sole has never disappointed me. I'm sure those who ordered from them will be treated fairly. And those who didn't get their pairs, I feel for ya but it is what it is

4f5255aeead806e702b1f8fe388c266a79c0b2e.jpg

BTW,

Thanks for the sticker, CS

Just got this now 
Thanks for your purchase on Citysole.com. Your order has been shipped via USPS. Here is your tracking number. Thanks again, and if you have any further questions feel free to email me at[email protected]. I have also added a signature confirmation to your shipment. Please make sure someone is available to sign for delivery. If no one is home for delivery they will just leave a note in your mailbox stating that your package is at the post office for pick up or you can even reschedule a delivery time. Thanks again, and if you have any further questions feel free to email me at [email protected].

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by metallic

......keep it eyes open this week and next

was that a hint?
Man he is just making assumption 
roll.gif

yes just an assumption since citysole got pairs, two peeps also got a fsr, and that guy on eBay had a fsr um guessing their has to be a release soon. Very nice MVP can't wait for mine......until tues thought ugh!!!!!!!!

no confirmation email from citysole. no shipping email from citysole. no tracking # from citysole.

but I just got home, and this was waiting for me...

34rxils.jpg

thank you citysole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn upandcoming32 u are one lucky man!!!!!! Congrats to everyone that got their pair! They are fiya!

Have a good story to share with everyone, but first of all I don't think these things a limited, unless citysole got the whole lot of them. They had several pair from what I gathered. Anyway on to my story......

I saw the posts around 12-1pm on the day eveyrone else order EARLY in the morning. Went to the site & saw where they had a 11.5, 14 & maybe a 8.5. I wear a 12, so I decided to take the 11.5. Got the two emails & was waiting for the last one. Got a email on the BB while driving saying that they oversold the 11.5 & they were out of stock. GOT PISSED, but re-read it & they said they did however have a 11 & 12. if I wanted either of them I hoped on the 12 (mysize) with the quickness!! Will be here tomorrow & now I don't think I want them. Gotta see how they look in person!

damn my pair of mvp's was originally scheduled to be delivered on 9/17, now ups changed it to 9/20...fml. i will def be looking to double up on the mvp's, even if they dont release in stores for retail and i have to pay resell price. mvp's are hard to beat when it comes to released am vii's.

Back
Top Bottom