OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I have no idea why i didn't get these before, but I wish I could get my hands on a 11.5 or 12 pair. Does anyone know if more are going to pop up soon?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

your boy can kiss my %%! with those no vaseline prices of his
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
at him charging $200 for the Tebow trainers. If those Gator fans in Florida didn't go ape *!$+ over them on eBay and Nikestore they would still be at retail or below.

Let's hope, I don't see these being worth more than retail so soon.

At least with the PS MVPs, they were unreleased, so paying extra didn't feel so bad.

idk why lacelocked is charging so much. Don't shoot the me, I got a text from him last week that said he got a shipment in and tried to post it on the boards for people to see. I had no idea he was charging 300. I know he dont charge retail but didnt think it would be like that.

idk why lacelocked is charging so much. Don't shoot the me, I got a text from him last week that said he got a shipment in and tried to post it on the boards for people to see. I had no idea he was charging 300. I know he dont charge retail but didnt think it would be like that.

^^^^

Yeah, $300 is way too much for this shoe, especially seeing FSRs all over, it's looking like they might release.

Hopefully lacelocked comes to their senses before they loose customers, I know I won't be shopping there anymore especially after pricing the MVPs.

Back
Top Bottom