OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

still my fav.
2cz39ko.jpg

These VII's Are So 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

Im looking for the white/black/gold's 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You may still be able to find them at outlets, try calling an outlet with the style and color code and see if they will do a nikefind for you

A few Lebron 7 Samples are up on Ebay...small and big sizes...

Either way...

New Lebron 7 Sample pick up coming tomorrow...

I snoozed on the 7's so bad....coworker and I had an hour long convo today on how nice the 7's were.....I need to get my hands on a few pairs

bad +#+ hwc 7's up there and the svsm 7's are one of my favorite. imo svsm 7's >>>> svsm 8's. one page of pick-ups in this lbj 7 thread just killed pretty much all the pick-ups in the lbj 8 thread. air max 7's will always be my favorite lebron sig, i hope nike decides to retro them in the future.

Picked those up today for $120. Wasn't feeling them when they first dropped but I just got a sudden urge to get them recently. Leather is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Got these in today. Y'all can have your concords. I'd rather have these. I'm serious too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Saw a pair at Sheikhs in Glendale Galleria, tried them on, but passed. They were only $79 too. 

Originally Posted by gentry187

Picked those up today for $120. Wasn't feeling them when they first dropped but I just got a sudden urge to get them recently. Leather is
pimp.gif

I heard the leather of them is really nice!

^

Like Erick said....most Samples are not on Ebay for long and usually get pulled early and sold off of Ebay...but...if you happen to be a size 13...search Ebay for "Lebron 112" its worn a few time but in great shape...might be the only time you see a pair and the price is not ridiculous...yet

ctk viis aren't that tough to come by but you'll probably have to keep an eye out on ebay for a bit to spot a pair.  If you're size is pretty common DS pairs are still going for over 200 regularly.  And if you're size 11 you might be bidding against  me.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom