OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

those UK 7s
pimp.gif

makes me
frown.gif
 about the pair I missed out on

Even Lebron favors the 7s over the 9s. lolol.

Im having a hard time finding ASG 7's in my size 11.
Ebay has them but Im not dropping +220 for them.

Looking for Red carpet 7's in my ( size 8.5) has been ridiculous 
30t6p3b.gif
 no luck yet  you would of thought they were PE's 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

i need another pair of akrons in a 10. loved them

EDIT: RCs were chillin on shelves here in CA for a while too man...

I am in the hunt for some 7s now and I am torn between these:

dunkmans, RCs, or christmas???

do they run true to size???

Originally Posted by denniscu

Me personally..... x-mas would be the last on my list for 7s.

Which ever you can get the better deal on between the dunkmans and RC's, you can't lose.

BUT if I HAD to choose... RC's for me personally, that teal on that white/blk with red accents is just so lovely.

thanks showtime lol.

I have been lucky on my hunt for VII's, so far I've got the Akrons, Christmas', Christ the Kings and Dunkmans. My favorite are the CTK's though, that combination of clors plus the white toe box is beautiful. Now all I need is the Black/Gold pair, ASGs and Red Carpets and I'll be satisfied. I'm not even gonna look for SVSMs because I KNOW I cant afford them.
30t6p3b.gif

Will post pics when I get home for Thanksgiving of my tiny collection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Which ever you can get the better deal on between the dunkmans and RC's, you can't lose.

BUT if I HAD to choose... RC's for me personally, that teal on that white/blk with red accents is just so lovely.

thanks showtime lol.
thanks for your suggestion! Im currently in talks for the two, both are worn...cant decide!!!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I have been lucky on my hunt for VII's, so far I've got the Akrons, Christmas', Christ the Kings and Dunkmans. My favorite are the CTK's though, that combination of clors plus the white toe box is beautiful. Now all I need is the Black/Gold pair, ASGs and Red Carpets and I'll be satisfied. I'm not even gonna look for SVSMs because I KNOW I cant afford them.
30t6p3b.gif

Will post pics when I get home for Thanksgiving of my tiny collection
pimp.gif

Yezzir. I feel you on that CTK comment. I love that white patent with that burgundy/gold.

pimp.gif

thanks showtime lol.
Definitely agree with memphis on the xmas
sick.gif
but you could pick them up for much cheaper than DMs and RCs.  Between the other two I'd probably go Dunkman.  Gotta love the teal but I'm not really feeling the weave pattern on the Red Carpets.  If it was flywire instead
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also wondering why mtags don't get much love on this thread.  Easily in my top 3 released pairs of VIIs.  SVSM colors always look good.

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

thanks showtime lol.
Definitely agree with memphis on the xmas
sick.gif
but you could pick them up for much cheaper than DMs and RCs.  Between the other two I'd probably go Dunkman.  Gotta love the teal but I'm not really feeling the weave pattern on the Red Carpets.  If it was flywire instead
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I kinda agree on your opinion sir, but those RCs are hard to find now..  and if you find one, they are crazy expensive!

Lebron 7 sizing question does the Red carpet and Dunkman fit the same or run different ?

I own a pair of Dunkman's in size 8.5 but looking to buy the RC in size 9 that's why i'm asking any info would help thx

Originally Posted by show time 96

Lebron 7 sizing question does the Red carpet and Dunkman fit the same or run different ?

I own a pair of Dunkman's in size 8.5 but looking to buy the RC in size 9 that's why i'm asking any info would help thx

I don't have the dunkmans but I own the akrons & red carpets both in a 10.5, the akrons fit tighter than the red carpets to the point I sometimes wonder if a size 10 would've been better than the 10.5...but I tried on a size 10 in the red carpets and it was too small. Basically the leather based 7s seem to be roughly .25 bigger fitting than the patent leather based 7s and I believe that's because the patent leather is heavier than the regular leather. Hope that helps you some.

[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]cant seem to find dunkmans or Red carpets in my size...[/font]
[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]
[/font]

[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]might have to settle for the CTKs?? is $120 vnds a good deal for 'em?[/font]

Debating between the Red Carpets or Dunkmans right now...I need to get a real job lol, minimum wage pay check sucks.

Where are people finding these CTK at? Ebay has nothing but the crappy soldiers and lbj5! Size 8.5 is impossible to find, let alone size 9.

Fortunately found mines from a seller in the buy/sell forum. Otherwise... yeah, I would be stuck like chuck.

Back
Top Bottom