OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Latest Lebron pick up. Finally!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Yank

Originally Posted by gentry187

Picked those up today for $120. Wasn't feeling them when they first dropped but I just got a sudden urge to get them recently. Leather is
pimp.gif

I heard the leather of them is really nice!

Most definitely!  Very premium.  Quality on the Christmas pairs were awesome.  They are the only two pairs I own. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Lil Yank

Originally Posted by gentry187

Picked those up today for $120. Wasn't feeling them when they first dropped but I just got a sudden urge to get them recently. Leather is
pimp.gif

I heard the leather of them is really nice!

Most definitely!  Very premium.  Quality on the Christmas pairs were awesome.  They are the only two pairs I own. 
happy.gif
I scored a pair of these for $120 shipped too. Damn shame to see a gem of a sneaker go for such a low price while some trash JB retros fetch a pretty penny.

Is it just me or are these shoes cut BIG? In other shoes, even Lebron 8s, I wear a 10.5-11 but these have so much space. I feel like I could drop down to a 9.5 if need be. My Christmas' are a 10.5 and it feels like at least a size bigger. /rant

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

ctk viis aren't that tough to come by but you'll probably have to keep an eye out on ebay for a bit to spot a pair.  If you're size is pretty common DS pairs are still going for over 200 regularly.  And if you're size 11 you might be bidding against  me.
wink.gif
Thanks...naw I wear a size 9 and I've been checking ebay with no success. I want the burgundy white toe based ones i think

Newest Lebron 7 pick up..

Lebron 7 - Black Pink....

Big shout out to xbiker47 for making this deal happen, thanks again

Newest Lebron 7 pick up..

Lebron 7 - Black Pink....

Big shout out to xbiker47 for making this deal happen, thanks again

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Is it just me or are these shoes cut BIG? In other shoes, even Lebron 8s, I wear a 10.5-11 but these have so much space. I feel like I could drop down to a 9.5 if need be. My Christmas' are a 10.5 and it feels like at least a size bigger. /rant

Yes they do run big. They are consistent with the sizing, the PS fits big too. I imagine the lows do too?

^I like the VIIs, might even make an argument they're the best Lebron (to me it's between IVs, VIIs, and VIIIs)...but best shoe ever? Ever, ever? 
grin.gif
 Can't really roll with that, but that's just me...

When people look back, they will realize how iconic the Lebron VII and the Lebron line as a whole really was...

Its a shame that a lot of the better colorways were only Samples, PEs, and never released...in my opinion...some of these have surpassed other "iconic" sneakers and the colorblocking and color placement along with overall design is just incredible...

Those UK 7s are AMAZING. I wouldve bought this on release day if they ever were. Smdh, im still bitter about those and many other colorways that never came out.

The 7s were my 1st lebrons. I liked some of the 4s but they were too pricey for me at the time (i wasnt up on outlet ordering and online exclusives yet).

I still need a pair of asg 7s.

Yea those UK's are the only ones I'm bitter about, the 9's will never feel that void. Guess I gotta wait for the retro's....

nice pickup on those black/pink, jca! one of my favorite 7's. wish i could find the black/pink, svsm, or the kentucky's in a 10.5. sucks having no connections. i don't even know how you guys do it. oh well.

Back
Top Bottom