OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I still can't find a pair of CTK's anywhere...i wear a size 9...that should be the most plentiful size!!!! *throws table*

Just a quick question , do the 7s run small because I wear an 11 in the 8s and 9s but I'm actually a 10.5 . Should I go a size up (11) or TTS (10.5)

Originally Posted by terx

Just a quick question , do the 7s run small because I wear an 11 in the 8s and 9s but I'm actually a 10.5 . Should I go a size up (11) or TTS (10.5)

I feel that they run big

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by terx

I feel that they run big
2nd that. copped my dunkmans in a sz 13 because thats what I wear in most other lebrons but they're a bit big

Dope UKs
pimp.gif

I've been trying to find a pair of Red Carpets for 2.5 years now in a size 10 or 10.5 to no avail...

Its low key been crushing my psyche with each new pick up that I can't seem to find the shoe that's haunting me
tired.gif

If any of y'all know someone/somewhere I can get these... Please Look Out For The Cakester, this is starting to approach my cool grey obsession and that lasted for 7yrs. I don't need that type of mental anguish again
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I've been trying to find a pair of Red Carpets for 2.5 years now in a size 10 or 10.5 to no avail...

Its low key been crushing my psyche with each new pick up that I can't seem to find the shoe that's haunting me
tired.gif

If any of y'all know someone/somewhere I can get these... Please Look Out For The Cakester, this is starting to approach my cool grey obsession and that lasted for 7yrs. I don't need that type of mental anguish again
30t6p3b.gif

i feel you pain. we wear the same size been searching also.
frown.gif

i need akrons and white/blk/gold's

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i feel you pain. we wear the same size been searching also.
frown.gif

i need akrons and white/blk/gold's

Its a struggle bro. A Real Live Struggle
30t6p3b.gif

What's a price check on DS South Beaches these days? I'm looking to trade my KD weathermans for them

Back
Top Bottom