OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Coming into this thread has made me regret passing on so much. I had a pair of dunkmans but trashed them.

I need some all stars and some new dunkmans.

Do you guys think if I cop a newer release of Jordan's or lebrons I can trade for either of those?

Jca- killing it

:smh: :smh: :smh: the one time I find the orange hwc and blue hwc in my size I fell asleep waiting for the damn auction to end. What makes it worse was the orange pair ended at 6-7 and the blue was 3 something :smh: Both pairs for only 1k-1100 FML

Jca- killing it
:smh: :smh: :smh: the one time I find the orange hwc and blue hwc in my size I fell asleep waiting for the damn auction to end. What makes it worse was the orange pair ended at 6-7 and the blue was 3 something :smh: Both pairs for only 1k-1100 FML
3 something for blue HWC's? I wouldn't be able to sleep after losing that one lol.

The VII is such a love/hate shoe for me. Love the design and comfort but hate that the majority of the best coloways never released to the public.

Lou- take about sleep :smh: lol I woke up at 3am after and was tight as hell. I most have brought 6 pair of kicks with in the next 24hr cuz I was so made lol. Hopefully I come across another sz 14 soon

JCa, G T F O.

You're legit hurting my feelings.
mean.gif

sick.gif

Mad Jelly. Repped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom