OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Sz 13 Dunkman on its way thank you anyconline.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Call it what you want, but if I have both the shoes and the jacket, I'm gonna wear it at least once together. Yeah, its od, but you have those days when od just feels right.

altho Im not one for ODing.. this statement rings very true.

Just posting an update, we just received our shipment in for the Royal and Red Grey Pack Lebron VII's last night.  Orders placed for these shoes should start processing today and should ship out later tonight or Monday night.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

these are very underrated in the lbj7 line imo.
How are these selling?  I love them and since they are a GR, I was hoping they would make the outlets...or at least go on sale.

Guys in here commenting on what other guys are wearing ...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

But yeah, damn shame -- looks like I'm gonna' have to skip out on CTK's since I couldn't unload my MVP VI's in time.
mad.gif

imma be in HOHLA in the am.....and dam the CTK's look sick! i might just have to cop these too!

Wow still debating on the ctk's......but there might b a posibility of HWC and an MVPso idk.....I'm So confused!

ordered the allstars from citysole today thanks to whoever posted they had the so hard to find 13.5

laugh.gif
people concerned on mixing and matching their clothes.. buncha metro sexuals in here or what?
laugh.gif
@ the prince gif

Originally Posted by DB24

j3d10 wrote:

imma be in HOHLA in the am.....and dam the CTK's look sick! i might just have to cop these too!
CTK's are fiyaaaaa

air-max-lebron-vii-ctk-1-600x450.jpg

air-max-lebron-vii-ctk-4-600x450.jpg

air-max-lebron-vii-ctk-3-600x450.jpg

seriously bro....this doesn't help me resist this....its doing the opposite! look at that! fiya is right!

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

How are these selling?  I love them and since they are a GR, I was hoping they would make the outlets...or at least go on sale.
I don't think they are selling too fast. But these are my favorite colorway of the 7's, simple, but nice.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

I don't think they are selling too fast. But these are my favorite colorway of the 7's, simple, but nice.

I concur with everything typed above. This is my favorite colorway too and it will probably be pursued in the future by many. Don't sleep.

DAMN...i kinda want CTKs..nike killin the pockets..

I wonder how they would look if they were all maroon and no white

I just missed the UPS guy. Now I have to wait till monday for my Dunkmans. Sideline apparel ships quick. I just ordered them Tuesday around 3pm.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I just missed the UPS guy. Now I have to wait till monday for my Dunkmans. Sideline apparel ships quick. I just ordered them Tuesday around 3pm.

I usually jump in my car and chase the UPS dude down when I miss my delivery like that. I've done it a few times. lol

The CTK's are hot but IMO there's too much white
smh.gif

The White/Black/Gold are the best colorway IMO

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I usually jump in my car and chase the UPS dude down when I miss my delivery like that. I've done it a few times. lol

I would have If I would have seen him...I came home to a sticky note on the door.  They never come after 5pm.  I never left my house till 6.  Must have been running behind today.

Back
Top Bottom