OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I just missed the UPS guy. Now I have to wait till monday for my Dunkmans. Sideline apparel ships quick. I just ordered them Tuesday around 3pm.

I usually jump in my car and chase the UPS dude down when I miss my delivery like that. I've done it a few times. lol

I would have If I would have seen him...I came home to a sticky note on the door.  They never come after 5pm.  I never left my house till 6.  Must have been running behind today.

I see. It's always an option for me because I know the dude is still somewhere in the area. Sometimes you just cant do anything except wait until the next day or monday if it's the weekend.

I just missed the UPS guy. Now I have to wait till monday for my Dunkmans. Sideline apparel ships quick. I just ordered them Tuesday around 3pm.

I usually jump in my car and chase the UPS dude down when I miss my delivery like that. I've done it a few times. lol

lol I did that for my copper foams.

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

lol I did that for my copper foams.

laugh.gif
I tailed a fed ex man for 2 miles until he stopped again. I was pressed for my computer a while back! He was shook when I ran up to the side of his truck. checked my id gave me the package and said keep it movin lol

here is a shirt i got at NTLA for the dunkmans. i thought it was dope...didnt like the neon green ribs shirt or the electric green "witness" shirt they had...plus this was on sale for $18 bucks
tongue.gif

the "victory" is reflective 3m and the "is mine" is a shade lighter than neon green (but matches well when i put the shoes next to the shirt)...nice that there is 3m on the shirt since the laces have 3m
pimp.gif

bonus is that it will match my sample prestos (had a employee there ask me about them too haha)

0142541efa3ff135f6535738787df71de6df2b3.jpg

55015fe7371ff63c92b6fd179ccfcf23305a739.jpg

BTW NTLA still has pacman trainers and loads of t shirts. i was going to cop the trainers but decided to pass since i got better things to cop on my list.  they arent bad though.

btw NTLA has this shirt (i know someone was asking about them in the old thread)
nike-air-max-95-tee-363125-010-neon1-570x792.jpg

^ I have the olympic colorway just like those only red where the gold is... I never wear them tho, too big

i have the white/blue/red 20.5.5.'s love the sneaker with a passion.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
always loved the blue/whites and white/golds

laugh.gif
people concerned on mixing and matching their clothes.. buncha metro sexuals in here or what?
laugh.gif
@ the prince gif
smh.gif

last time i checked this is a forum, and all we were doing were stating our opinion.

some people would wear it 2gether and some wont..

how is that romo?

Dunkmans to hit all retailer on 3/20 for St. Patty's release? I looked about 5 pages back didn't see conformation. The managers at foot locker and champs said there coming. Hopefully they do, I slept on these thinking they'd be widely available.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

ughh they need to release those SVSM... btw my bobcats takin on Akron... glad i didn't get those Akrons! Mighta jinxed it!

Back
Top Bottom