OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

30+ photos of the 7 P.S. Hope you like em.
http://nikelebron.net/201..._407639_002_hd_showcase/
lebron7-ps-black-red-white-30-web.jpg

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Guys in here commenting on what other guys are wearing ...
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

But yeah, damn shame -- looks like I'm gonna' have to skip out on CTK's since I couldn't unload my MVP VI's in time.
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But yea, to each his own lol

After hearing these stories about chicago and nyc, I got up to go to HOH dallas early. I'm the first one here! That could've been 2 extra hours of sleep.

HELP PLEASE.

Earlier in this thread or the old thread somebody mentioned a site selling the Dunkmans, but I can't remember the name of it...

Something with the word "north" in the website address.. "northsneakers.com" or something to that effect...

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

HELP PLEASE.

Earlier in this thread or the old thread somebody mentioned a site selling the Dunkmans, but I can't remember the name of it...

Something with the word "north" in the website address.. "northsneakers.com" or something to that effect...

you can still look through the Locked AML7 thread

does anybody here go to the NJ HOH locations in cherry hill. i want to know if they are stocking the CTKS, or how many people are there

Damn im nervous w/ this HoH Chi "Madness".. hopefully my dude will be able to get my pair... *crosses fingers*

YEAH!!! MY SHIPMENT FINALLY ARRIVED OF CTK'S.

THERE NOT BAD AT ALL...

WILL POST A PIC LATER OF MY 18 PAIRS.

FOR ALL THE LEBRON HEADS OUT THERE, THESE ARE MUST HAVES.

Originally Posted by nikehead214

CTK's was an easy cop. Easily the best cw that has released. They look better in person.

Where'd you cop? Anyone know if HOH NY/Harlem opened at 8AM today? just curious?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by nikehead214

CTK's was an easy cop. Easily the best cw that has released. They look better in person.

Where'd you cop? Anyone know if HOH NY/Harlem opened at 8AM today? just curious?

I went to HOH Dallas. I went to the one at Northpark at 6 thinking it would be crazy but nobody was there. Dude told me he would open at 8, but he wasn't there so I went to the HOH in Town East Mall. Only people there were employees working the EA discount and one other dude.

Back
Top Bottom