OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If anyone thinks Nike isnt releasing colors to preserve the Lebron Shoe you are fooling yourselves. Lebron needs to sell units ANYWAY possible. Anyone seen what his Contract was? 90 Million which trhe seven marks as the last year of that Contract.

I guess they figure go light, since there's no reason to be left possibly with Units....but I would have went hard with Units like they did with the VI since it's being sold on a limited basis in HOHs anyway. I couldnt tell you the real reason they are not releasing the Floor worn Alternate color and HWC colorways....

But to say to preserve the signature line. Isnt getting what Lebron himself wears the point of the Signature line? Like Kobe's loyal followers? They should have NO complaints. Its the reason I barely go in that thread. I'd just get irritated from all the jubilation and happiness in there.

Lol so apparently you think I'm fooling myself.. but let me ask you this, if they release all these awesome colorways... what would we sit on here and talk about all day? there would be no buzz, no exclusivity, and if you think that there would be as much buzz/hype around the VII's if the UKs and HWC were a general release... I'll just say I can't call it.. It could def. be argued both ways but Nike is a MACHINE and with them not releasing these shoes I can't help but think its for a reason more than them just believing those three cool grey joints are better than the ACTUAL shoes he's been wearing. but we could agree to disagree.

In the mean time though, better late than never

I can't Believe these hit outlets...

Hey B.. Im not saying your way off... just on part of it.  Trust me. i've sat in on some of these meetings, and the thoughts shared aren't what can we do to create Buzz and make the masses want it more.  Why?  because the masses arent following Lebrons Colorways as closely as The Sneaker Underground (as we are regarded) does.

However, it is Buzz vs. Business... and the Buzz was way more wanted than the business at one point.  Meaning.. HoH wasnt created out of an original thought.  It was because WE the P.E. Buyer were buying up every limited colorway possible.  It's WHY they were created.. however I still believe they arent being utilized correctly.  As you said... those hit outlets... cuz there were HOW many different joints of the same color offered?  Riiiight.  However selling a HWC at 24 to 36 pairs per store at only several stores is a given to sell.  It's when they decide to release them at Urban Accounts and Niketowns where the potential to sit happens.

So its a fine line they walk... and no one will ever be completely happy.  Look at the Chalks..  They were wanted.. given and had.. but they produced sooo many they were an easier find than most thought they'd be.  Sort of like the Dunkmans this year.  People are going crazy over them.. but finding out they can get them... just not as fast as they wanted.  But they sold out.. thats for sure.

The Bottom line is:  Bron was paid more than Kobe.  Brons kicks are more than Kobe's..however Kobe's are coming left and right like an ok chick with Multiple Orgasms.  We are left with a pretty woman who barely comes if at all.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!

HOLD THE HELL ON!!!!!

THE UK ARE NOT RELEASING?

AFTER I SEEN THIS PIC MAAAAAAAAN…..

OOOOOooooWeeeee, almost got a boner….

They're so sexy….Nike is like that girl that tells you she is your bestfriend, so you can't smash, yet she slurping and freaking everybody else in your clique haha. Nike is such a tease....Unfair!!!!!

roll.gif
 Man I hope I never have to experience that.

Brandon3000 wrote:

RockDeep wrote:

If anyone thinks Nike isnt releasing colors to preserve the Lebron Shoe you are fooling yourselves. Lebron needs to sell units ANYWAY possible. Anyone seen what his Contract was? 90 Million which trhe seven marks as the last year of that Contract.

I guess they figure go light, since there's no reason to be left possibly with Units....but I would have went hard with Units like they did with the VI since it's being sold on a limited basis in HOHs anyway. I couldnt tell you the real reason they are not releasing the Floor worn Alternate color and HWC colorways....

But to say to preserve the signature line. Isnt getting what Lebron himself wears the point of the Signature line? Like Kobe's loyal followers? They should have NO complaints. Its the reason I barely go in that thread. I'd just get irritated from all the jubilation and happiness in there.

Lol so apparently you think I'm fooling myself.. but let me ask you this, if they release all these awesome colorways... what would we sit on here and talk about all day? there would be no buzz, no exclusivity, and if you think that there would be as much buzz/hype around the VII's if the UKs and HWC were a general release... I'll just say I can't call it.. It could def. be argued both ways but Nike is a MACHINE and with them not releasing these shoes I can't help but think its for a reason more than them just believing those three cool grey joints are better than the ACTUAL shoes he's been wearing. but we could agree to disagree.

In the mean time though, better late than never

Hey B.. Im not saying your way off... just on part of it.  Trust me. i've sat in on some of these meetings, and the thoughts shared aren't what can we do to create Buzz and make the masses want it more.  Why?  because the masses are following Lebrons Colorways as closely as The Sneaker Underground as we are regarded does.

However, it is Buzz vs. Business... and the Buzz was way more wanted than the business at one point.  Meaning.. HoH wasnt created out of an original thought.  It was because WE the P.E. Buyer were buying up every limited colorway possible.  It's WHY they were created.. however I still believe they arent being utilized correctly.  As you said... those hit outlets... cuz there were HOW many different joints of the same color offered?  Riiiight.  However selling a HWC at 24 to 36 pairs per store at only several stores is a given to sell.  It's when they decide to release them at Urban Accounts and Niketowns where the potential to sit happens.

So its a fine line they walk... and no one will ever be completely happy.  Look at the Chalks..  They were wanted.. given and had.. but they produced sooo many they were an easier find than most thought they'd be.  Sort of like the Dunkmans this year.  People are going crazy over them.. but finding out they can get them... just not as fast as they wanted.  But they sold out.. thats for sure.

The Bottom line is:  Bron was paid more than Kobe.  Brons kicks are more than Kobe's..however Kobe's are coming left and right like an ok chick with Multiple Orgasms.  We are left with a pretty woman who barely comes if at all.

When you put it like that you do make a good point... I wish they would just drop them too though and leave these other colorways alone

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

They're so sexy….Nike is like that girl that tells you she is your bestfriend, so you can't smash, yet she slurping and freaking everybody else in your clique haha. Nike is such a tease....Unfair!!!!!
roll.gif
Not gonna lie , i kno that feelin....
embarassed.gif
.. it sucks 

laugh.gif
  Sorry but QFT

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

same here flint...

i wouldn't even care if they brought em out like this... it would satisfy both worlds
Actually - you brought up an interesting point....

What if they did bring them out this way?  Would you buy them?  I know I would!

yep.. i would x 2... only real sneaker heads would know about these.. dont care if it look tacky or whatever..

if people rock fruity pebbles (which i think are
alien.gif
) we could pull these off

nah that would be lame if they came in with 2 colors... i dont care if only "real sneakerheads" would know about them...
that doesnt make them any better. "real sneakerheads" only know about alot of kicks... doesnt make them look good.

I'll let ya'll rock those two diff joints. Ask Jordan how that worked out for them some years back.

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

those UKS are sick wish they would release
the kentucky's are SO FREAKIN' HOT i can't even stand it.  the kentucky's, hwc blue, hwc orange, cavfanatics, svsm aways, black/pink...they are all
pimp.gif
.  nike would've made so much money off of me alone if those colorways would've released. 

Im with you guys..

Nike stop playing and release HWC's,  Cav fanatic and Kentuckys..

Mob style on yall Nike..

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

simpsons-mob.jpg
laugh.gif
...I LOVE IT! 

it just gets under my skin that the air max 7 is such an awesome design and they are holding back some of the greatest colorways for it. 
mad.gif

rumj9l.jpg

which outlets were they and are they still around anywhere?

my fav list:
ctk
dunkman
svsm away
asg
fairfax away
mtag
cav fanatics

not a into the red carpets, akrons or hwc's at all. i'm sure i'm alone on this.
and i've never been a fan of the mets or knicks so the blue & orange colorway always bothers my eyes.
but if i were forced to choose between the hwc's, i'd go w/ orange over blue.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

rumj9l.jpg

which outlets were they and are they still around anywhere?

I got them for $170 on ebay, the dude paid $100 on at one in Wisconsin according to him. I never see heat like this at my local outlet... how random is it that hey hit outlets tho???

brandon everything hits outlets, basically, its because there are b grades and they just dump them at the outlets...these dropped and went under the radar because other NTers scooped them up and helped out other before posting on the threads. plus i dont know if there were many MTAG bgrades for sale.

im not too sure since i didnt find out until after =*(

i haven't seen anything good at my local outlets either. the jackson and shore outlets didn't have any gems the times i've checked. damn jersey.

Like Kobe's loyal followers? They should have NO complaints. Its the reason I barely go in that thread. I'd just get irritated from all the jubilation and happiness in there.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 So true. It just that some of the releases are a pain to get, but I guess they're getting released... 
grin.gif

I haven't really been a fan of the LBJ line for sometime, but i'm starting to find myself caught up in the VII.  As an avid Kobe fan... I think out of all the CW released for the Kobe V and LBJ VII... Red Carpets have been the best colourway released. Unique design, not overly flashy, but the colours just pop.

Normally I don't petition for shoes to be released, because i'm like if they're released, they're released.. if they're not, they're not.

But I would love to see the HWC released and would cop for sure. Especially the blue!

My 2 cents.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

same here flint...

i wouldn't even care if they brought em out like this... it would satisfy both worlds
Actually - you brought up an interesting point....

What if they did bring them out this way?  Would you buy them?  I know I would!

I rather them come out it with this way it would more unique and have people staring at ure feet all day 

Back
Top Bottom