OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

^ EXACTLY! knowing NIKE with their @##%+$% decisions... they'll probably release those which will not satisfy my needs at all... i need one or the other or both! not that fusioncombocolor like crap he's wearing

^^ wow nice collection , missing the CTKs though! lol

but can some1 please explain the appeal and infatuation with the orange HWC??

i get it theyre nice, but im really surprised that so many ppl would take the ORange > blue HWC....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

If anyone thinks Nike isnt releasing colors to preserve the Lebron Shoe you are fooling yourselves. Lebron needs to sell units ANYWAY possible. Anyone seen what his Contract was? 90 Million which trhe seven marks as the last year of that Contract.

I guess they figure go light, since there's no reason to be left possibly with Units....but I would have went hard with Units like they did with the VI since it's being sold on a limited basis in HOHs anyway. I couldnt tell you the real reason they are not releasing the Floor worn Alternate color and HWC colorways....

But to say to preserve the signature line. Isnt getting what Lebron himself wears the point of the Signature line? Like Kobe's loyal followers? They should have NO complaints. Its the reason I barely go in that thread. I'd just get irritated from all the jubilation and happiness in there.

Lol so apparently you think I'm fooling myself.. but let me ask you this, if they release all these awesome colorways... what would we sit on here and talk about all day? there would be no buzz, no exclusivity, and if you think that there would be as much buzz/hype around the VII's if the UKs and HWC were a general release... I'll just say I can't call it.. It could def. be argued both ways but Nike is a MACHINE and with them not releasing these shoes I can't help but think its for a reason more than them just believing those three cool grey joints are better than the ACTUAL shoes he's been wearing. but we could agree to disagree.

In the mean time though, better late than never

I can't Believe these hit outlets...
.however Kobe's are coming left and right like an ok chick with Multiple Orgasms.  We are left with a pretty woman who barely comes if at all.

I dont agree with this.... if I understand what you are saying....I think you're basically saying the recent Lebrons are better than the recent Kobes and that Kobes get more colorways.

I think the consensus for the masses is that the recent Kobe shoes are better performance shoes therefore better shoes for the money. Look at all the reviews and buzz surrounding recent Kobes. It isnt because the Kobe V line drops a Bruce Lee or Dark Knight colorways, its because in most peoples opinion, Kobe IV and Kobe V perform better than Lebron VI and VII. The Air Max Lebron VII is a beautiful shoe but tell me how many glowing reviews you see on its performance relative to how many glowing reviews of the Kobe Vs performance?

I love the Lebron VII but I can see how it isnt for alot people more than Kobe V is. Now the PS VII, I can see that being a more masses friendly shoe.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

i get it theyre nice, but im really surprised that so many ppl would take the ORange > blue HWC....

i can only speak for myself, but it just pops man.  the speckled swoosh and sole are a nice bonus - that safety orange is just *******-nice.

not to mention that we havent had a single orange-based Bron and the ZLIV-bday is identical to the VII hwc...again just why I:   orange > blue; i will cop either and or both.  and still cop if its a L-blue/R-orange deal.  i just like it.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Yea I agree.  Don't get me wrong the orange HWC is nice but it cannot touch the blue.  They'd be damn near perfect tho if the middle part of the outsole was blue and you added some blue laces.  And maybe a blue swoosh with white outline and specles.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!

HOLD THE HELL ON!!!!!

THE UK ARE NOT RELEASING?

AFTER I SEEN THIS PIC MAAAAAAAAN…..

OOOOOooooWeeeee, almost got a boner….

They're so sexy….Nike is like that girl that tells you she is your bestfriend, so you can't smash, yet she slurping and freaking everybody else in your clique haha. Nike is such a tease....Unfair!!!!!
roll.gif
 Man I hope I never have to experience that.

Man trust me...You don't want to haha

they better not do that mis-match crap. We would definitely know that Nike would be doing things to spite us.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

they better not do that mis-match crap. We would definitely know that Nike would be doing things to spite us.

I dont see whats wrong witht he mismatched shoes. He wore them like that and you could techincally satisfy both camps.

^Yea but why not just satisfy both camps by releasing both shoes....
Hell they could do a pack for all I care...Bron has never had one has he?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Why Niketalkers correlate sex with shoes I will never understand...
Every shoe enthusiast wants a beautiful shoe with high quality, just like every man wants a "Bad Chick" (hot) with a tight pu$&y....
So I can easily correlate em lol

LOL..... you crazy man.

And why would you mismatch the shoes when a good amount of people are stating that they rather have one color opposed to the other. Just because Lebron mismatched it doesnt mean i to. To make everybody happy they should drop both, but you know Nike isnt about making us happy.

I'll let ya'll rock those two diff joints. Ask Jordan how that worked out for them some years back.

one of the all time lows for JB

And damn, I just decided I like both the CTK's and Akrons, in a "gotta have them" type way.   This is unhealthy.
laugh.gif

I dont see whats wrong witht he mismatched shoes. He wore them like that and you could techincally satisfy both camps.
i dont see a wrong in that either.. would you guys rather mis matched or no pairs at all?

i will be at hoh tommorrow to cop the duke kobe v's so i guess i will check out the ctk's. all the lebrons except dunkmans are still sitting here in houston. what month did nike release the hwc for previous lebrons?

I'm just happy they are releasing...if they also release the orange HWC CW...GREAT if not, oh well we at least got the blue CW.~

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i dont see a wrong in that either.. would you guys rather mis matched or no pairs at all?

none at all.
a mismatched pair would be absolutely ridiculous to wear in my opinion. unless you're an nba star wearing his own nike signature shoe or a little girl named punky brewster.

It sucks I got wait til next month to get the Dunkmans, it sucks even more Im gonna pay retail. Hopefully, I can find these at a FTL or something. Man these shoes are stressin me out lol...

Back
Top Bottom