OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Moneyright

the christmas vii is very underrated, do they come with green laces?

Nope.

I think I'm in the very small minority that loves the alternate red laces that comes with them.

Blue HWC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Orange HWC

I prefer Blue HWCs, but unfortunately the other pair seems more likely to drop if anything.

Btw... played in the P.S. last night. They are f*****g great. Zoom Air feels great again, love the cut out on the collar, flywire is very flexible and the best part... no break in period, no pain, no blisters after 2 hrs of pickup games. Today round #2 to see if the first impression is gonna last. Love em so far.... ZSIII on steroids.

^ thanks for the info, did u experience any slipping due to the sole being translucent? I heard these type of soles tend to.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

^ thanks for the info, did u experience any slipping due to the sole being translucent? I heard these type of soles tend to.
Not at all. Traction was not an issue. I played on a clean court tho... today I will definitely have a dusty one, lol, so I will let you know how that goes.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by andfattoo

they better not do that mis-match crap. We would definitely know that Nike would be doing things to spite us.

I dont see whats wrong witht he mismatched shoes. He wore them like that and you could techincally satisfy both camps.
i dont see a wrong in that either.. would you guys rather mis matched or no pairs at all?

none at all.
a mismatched pair would be absolutely ridiculous to wear in my opinion. unless you're an nba star wearing his own nike signature shoe or a little girl named punky brewster.

cosign, rather nothing than look ridiculous .

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

they better not do that mis-match crap. We would definitely know that Nike would be doing things to spite us.

I dont see whats wrong witht he mismatched shoes. He wore them like that and you could techincally satisfy both camps.
i dont see a wrong in that either.. would you guys rather mis matched or no pairs at all?

none at all.
a mismatched pair would be absolutely ridiculous to wear in my opinion. unless you're an nba star wearing his own nike signature shoe or a little girl named punky brewster.

i respect yall opinion, but pretty sure if they did a HOH mis-match they would sell out .. so go ahead and pass more pairs for people..
happy.gif
and I DONT prefer mis-match, but honestly i would take anything at this point.. seeing that Lebron VII's air max are coming to an end

so dont get it twisted people

^Yea they would sell out, cuz people would start to Beast them...You and I know damn well, those Hype-Beast are still lurking out there, trying to get the newest shoe that's unfamiliar to the public's eye just for atterntion, and not because they actually like it.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

none at all.

Same here....... i would take nothing, i got one of my fav cw out of the bunch already.  I dont want any parts of the oranges.  It would be cool if the mis match were two cw's i liked, but one great shoe and one ehhhhhh shoe is not worth 160 plus tax, shipping, and helpers fee to me.

I'm hopeful that Nike will actually give us what we want and just release a pack to please both sides...and I'm also looking forward to seeing what SVSMs LeBron is going to wear tonight cause then the heat on Nike to drop those is going to get real serious. Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

sneakerhead.com has fsr of dunkmans
I don't know if I should be mad because I paid $10 more or just go outside and wait for the ups man to drop my dunkmans off from anyconline.
What if nike did release the hwc cw's in a pack? The price tag would
eek.gif

Originally Posted by junebug1

I'm hopeful that Nike will actually give us what we want and just release a pack to please both sides...and I'm also looking forward to seeing what SVSMs LeBron is going to wear tonight cause then the heat on Nike to drop those is going to get real serious. Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!
You should never get your hopes up with Nike when it comes to what you want.

You should never get your hopes up with Nike when it comes to what you want.
Oh I hear you man...I've learned that lesson the hard way a number of times but I got to keep hope man simply because they have (correct me if I'm wrong) released a Blue/Orange CW for all his other signature shoes and it's not like the CavFanatics that he only wore once he has sported these HWCs like 15 times. Especially after all the press about his mismatched games those shoes are on a lot of people radar and Nike has to know this. 

he's gonna prolly wear dunkmans.. i meant SVSM.. he wore SVSM VI's last year at a home game

I don't get to see all Bron's games. Has he worn the dunkmans and Akrons yet this year?
As far as the releasing one of each HWC shoe.....only for collection purposes IMO and I still couldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom