OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^All i want the VIII's to be is a tad bit softer. Speaking of softer........ has anybody that has multiple pair notice a difference in softness from shoe to shoe??.... My Akrons felt noticeably bouncier than my Red Carpets. The air bubble seemed to a lil more inflated too.

I want the Lebron VIII to gimme some Zoom. Kinda like the AF 25 but not as clunky. I put full length Zoom insoles in my VII and it feels great.....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Originally Posted by datboimall

eyes.gif
ctk anyone sz 12 online   no hoh in my area this sucks

Same here and same size. SMH, how do we not have one in Atlanta???
My man, I have 3 HOH locations within my state, Houston and Dallas. Do I need to drive there to pickup some Lebrons. Nope! Get the sku and mosey on to your local footlocker and stock locate the shoe. Delivered to your front door. This works on releases that have been out for @ least 2 wks, so the likelihood of you finding your size might be slim.

Originally Posted by T21D

eyes.gif

My man, I have 3 HOH locations within my state, Houston and Dallas. Do I need to drive there to pickup some Lebrons. Nope! Get the sku and mosey on to your local footlocker and stock locate the shoe. Delivered to your front door. This works on releases that have been out for @ least 2 wks, so the likelihood of you finding your size might be slim.

Thats not totally accurate....I tried that twice with Del Sol IV like last March and with Dark Knight Vs like a month ago. Both times returned that they werent in stock anywhere. The Foot Locker employees told me alot times the House of Hoops dont like to ship for"hot" releases thru stock locators or sometimes the inventory locator is wrong.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

eyes.gif

Thats not totally accurate....I tried that twice with Del Sol IV like last March and with Dark Knight Vs like a month ago. Both times returned that they werent in stock anywhere. The Foot Locker employees told me alot times the House of Hoops dont like to ship for"hot" releases thru stock locators or sometimes the inventory locator is wrong.
I was referring to the LeBrons. Kobes are a hot item and the price point is reasonable. The Del Sol's were randomly sold locally in town @ Footlocker southpark and ingram. Dark Knights sold like hotcakes so the likelihood of getting them were slim to none. Again, there's no reason to ship out a shoe that's selling well @ HOH.

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

f512mr.png

I have to take my hat off to Lebron's line.. These are some good looking shoes... side from one pair of 20.5.5 I never bought any sideline LBJs... these look dope tho in my opinion
..what are those?

eyes.gif

I was referring to the LeBrons. Kobes are a hot item and the price point is reasonable. The Del Sol's were randomly sold locally in town @ Footlocker southpark and ingram. Dark Knights sold like hotcakes so the likelihood of getting them were slim to none. Again, there's no reason to ship out a shoe that's selling well @ HOH.

Now that I think about it....You're right.....I think I saw on one of these threads that somebody was saying they have every Lebron VII except the MTAG and the China Gold at the HOHs in Texas. ( I think we have 4 now because I've been under the impression that a Northpark Foot Locker in Dallas is a HOH or at least gets alot HOH exclusive product)

Now I dont know what size run these stores still have but they probably still have close to a FSR of CTKs and Akrons. That wouldnt surprise me.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I've seen ALOT of people picking up SVSM, where the heck are you guys getting them from?

I thought the were scrapped? Need a size 8.5
just keep your eyes open man. a few pairs hit ebay

i'm thinking about copping a second pair actually. just make sure you have the funds when looking. nothing worse than seeing a shoe in your size and knowing you can't get it

The PS and POPs are SICK imo. Definitely gonna pick em up. Definitely not gonna hit the clearance shelves either, like what some of you are expecting.

I definitely dont think they'll hit clearance. I'll be very surprised if this isnt his breakthrough sneaker hit like a Kobe IV.

laugh.gif
at those ugly %#+ Ts

From DJ Clark Kent's Twitter:

112lebronvii.jpg

112 Lebron VIIs (1 of 1 most likely). Another example of when giving Clark Kent creativity control goes wrong.

Now that I think about it....You're right.....I think I saw on one of these threads that somebody was saying they have every Lebron VII except the MTAG and the China Gold at the HOHs in Texas. ( I think we have 4 now because I've been under the impression that a Northpark Foot Locker in Dallas is a HOH or at least gets alot HOH exclusive product)

Now I dont know what size run these stores still have but they probably still have close to a FSR of CTKs and Akrons. That wouldnt surprise me.

can someone post the SKU for the CTKs please. I'll try to see if this works

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

112lebronvii.jpg

112 Lebron VIIs (1 of 1 most likely). Another example of when giving Clark Kent creativity control goes wrong.
i was about to post this.... i actually think these are dope

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

112lebronvii.jpg

i was about to post this.... i actually think these are dope

I was abut to say these are pretty nice.... Everyone has an opinion tho. I'd cop

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

The PS and POPs are SICK imo. Definitely gonna pick em up. Definitely not gonna hit the clearance shelves either, like what some of you are expecting.

oh for sure. These are amazing.

Originally Posted by metallic

can someone post the SKU for the CTKs please. I'll try to see if this works

It works. I just bought a pair of ASG's two days ago using this method. Check the first page for the style number.

Back
Top Bottom