OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Nike whoring the Kobe line? I love the Lebron 7s and many previous lines but the Lebron line has had it's share of colorways...There aren't many OG Jordan colorways in comparison to shoes like the LBJ 6 or 7..THe Jordan 7 had the Hare colorway, Bourdeaux, Cardinal, Olympic, Raptor...That's 5 Colorways..The LBJ 7 has the Red/Black, Navy/White, All Black, White/Red, Black/Gold/White, Red Carpets, CTK, Akron, all 3 Gray Packs, Cool Gray, MTAG, China, Dunkman, ASG,SVSM (for the rare few lucky enough to get a pair)..That's 16 Colorways.
eek.gif
SIXTEEN
eek.gif
...Find me a shoe where in it's ORIGINAL year of release had 16 colorways besides anything from the Lebron line
i dont think ppl unsatisfied with what nike did with the lebron line vs the kobe line because they aint bring out enuff colorways for lebron, its just that they havent put out the real heat, like the Cavfantics, the FairFax, and the HWC's, which still dont make sense too me seein that they're the best IMO. I havent seen any kobe's that havent been made available, even the team signature ones dropped.

"Real heat" can be defined by each persons personal preference. There's PLENTY of Brons to go around.
REAL HEAT...... HWC BLUE
HWC ORANGE
UK LEBRON VII
CAV FANATIC
SVSM AWAY

WE HAVE NONE OF THOSE.
BUT EVERY DAMN KOBE THOUGHT OF IS ATTAINABLE
STRAIGHT ********
THAT'S WHAT I MEANT BY WHORING....
ALL THE KOBE'S ARE ON THE MARKET TO GET.
BUT THE DAMN SHOES WE REALLY WANT, AREN'T OUT THERE YET.
man.. dont forget fairfax and black/pink joints.. 

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by metallic

U Guys are too much lol....(she is in the big breast appreciation thread)finally someone releases a pic of the HWC! Damn at all three pairs!!!
Come on Nike stop playing!!!!!!!!! Someone had posted that HWC would release in April I can't remember
if it was this thread or the one that got locked! Thanks for the pix LonelyboySole and TY!
BIG BREAST APPRECIATION THREAD!? *grabs the Lotion*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Breds are very niiiiice.

AND..... Just in case anyone is interested, the LEBRON VII POP is up on shoetrends. I scooped up 2 pairs today.

is it just me, or the more i see pics of SICKK colorways that will never release............ it really turns me the F off. im done with the lbVII

FRENCH YOU NIKE

b

I'd give my first and Second Born for those Jordan Lebrons. Yes.. that is a Jordan Like tag on the joint.. and BP.. yes those soles are what you thought they were. I'd give up all the hook ups in the world and next born for Petrie to send me those....

Hint Hint.

Aside from these unreleased colorways that Ty' has access to....I finally got my pair of dunkman VII's in today. I love em'!
pimp.gif
Got another pair coming in tomorrow as well...that electric green is killer!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

that pic proves the potential this shoe HAD.....thankfully im a kobe fan or id be upset w the choice to release the crappy versions of lebrons.  i dont even like lebron like that, and id buy cavsfanatics, blk/red xi inspired, both hwc, deions....all UNRELEASED
EXACTLY!  this design had major potential but nike squandered it.  a complete disappointment to me.  you're lucky that your a kobe fan because at least you get all of the colorways.  all of the ones i want aren't being released and the list gets longer with the black/red, penny's, and primetime's.  the ones i want the most are the kentucky.....but the hwc's, cavfanatics, svsm aways, and black/pink were also on the list of hot colorways that i really wanted to buy.  i don't know who makes these decisions, but i personally feel they did a HORRENDOUS job.  i would like to thank you for being the pooper of the amazing party that was the design of the air max lebron 7.  

pimp.gif
@ Ty's pic those penny LB7's grow on me more and more hope they release along with the other two!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

is it just me, or the more i see pics of SICKK colorways that will never release............ it really turns me the F off. im done with the lbVII
it's not just you man

I'm not quite done yet but I'll know for sure next month
nerd.gif

Yea if that bred 11 CW dropped it might challenge the 1/2 cents as my favorite nike hybrid.
HWC's looking sexy as usual.

The Black/Red XI Lebron's are just a smack in my face. Why can't they release these. Nike got some explaining to do
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ty if you area reading this you are offically the man...

those HWC are sick..

and those Bred 11's are stupid crack..

Nike lets make it happen GR, HOH, What ever...

comon... those HWC are something else man...

Back
Top Bottom