OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by DCBJordan

oh i forgot to mention i seen the Lebron VIIPS in Roosevelt Field Mall Champ's Sports. they are maad light in person...as were the regular bron VIIs

Roosevelt Field you say???? My maaaaan

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I dont get what y'all are talking about with Air Max Lebron VII vs the PS VII? They're basically the same shoe and if anything the PS has the advantage.

They will be 20 dollars cheaper and they'll replace the Air max with Zoom, which most Basketball players prefer. Its looks like they improved the fit too.

In case you havent noticed the Air Max version is still widely available in every GR colorway and models are hitting outlets too. I dont think the PS will go this route mainly because I think it will appeal to the Hyper/Kobe crowd too.
Man, everyone caught up with those air max'.  It JUST looks good.  Doesn't do too well on the court compared to Zoom.  There really isn't a comparison there performance wise.  I don't understand either.  I guess people now days don't really appreciate a good basketball shoe because they're more concerned on what looks "fly".  With the PS/POP, people are getting a better performing, lighter, cheaper shoe but they HATE it just because it doesn't look as good without the air max bubbles at the bottom, smh.  There's a reason they're BASKETBALL shoes.  Maybe you guys should try and ball out in your shoes every once in awhile. 
tired.gif

These are definite cops for me, and for the other ballers out there.  These are GREAT shoes...
it doesn't just look good.  it's a good performance shoe too.  it doesn't stop lebron from leading the NBA in scoring.  also, i don't want to hear that not everyone is lebron's size.  they perform well for me too and i'm 6 foot, 190.  besides, it's the player, not the shoes.  hell, back in the day people balled in air jordan 1's.  some people make it sound like your putting cars on your feet.  THEY ARE SHOES.  i think today people are just spoiled with this whole performace thing.  these shoes aren't heavy, and people keep talking about lightness.  how light do you need your d@mn shoes.  it's not like they feel like you have ankle weights on.  if you want zoom, there are other shoes with zoom.  i just thought i was a nice change of pace to have an air max 7.....and i love the look AND performance.  that's just my 2 cents.  besides, the PS's are coming out with zoom so people who want them can have them and enjoy them.  i just know i won't be buying them.  like they say, it is what it is.  i'm happy for the people who want them.  i just know i'm done until the lebron VIII(unless some miracle happens and we get more air max 7's)comes out with air max...and i think zoom too. 
happy.gif

I dont know about the Air max Lebron VII being a GREAT performance shoe. I love the looks and love them for casual wear

The problem with the Air Max Lebron VII isnt weight, its's the responsiveness in the forefoot.

I kinda like the 360 Air Max cushioning in the heel but in the forefoot I 'd rather have Zoom. I feel like when I'm playing man to man defense against guys who trying to crossover etc, I feel a tad slower and uneasy reacting then in a Zoom based shoe like AJ XII or 2K4s because I dont get the springy response that Zoom gives you plus the LBJ VII air unit is a bit high off the ground too.

I hope for the VIII they release a Air Max Heel and Zoom Forefoot setup with a Flywire based upper.

I think the PS  version will be an improvement in the VIIs performance to most Basketball players.
I dont know if its just me, but i feel like the cushioning in the forefoot is quite responsive.  Maybe i just put that much force into the ground to make it responsive when i play, i dont know.  I was able to play the same defense as i do it in any shoe as i do in my lebron IVs, and alot of people say the IV's arent every responsive in the forefoot at all.  It may not be as easy as in other shoes but its more than able to do done. 

I dont know I think I put alot force into my shoes too. I'm 6'6 260. The Shoes just dont respond like the Zoom does they feel like some shoes from the 90s. In fact they remind me of these. The Nike Air Force Max B
2504588391_b759ec7723.jpg

im sure the ZOOM will be an instant improvement over the Air Max in the overall responsiveness of the sneaker. but the real selling ppoiint is gna be the fit of then shoe.

good fit= cop
heel slip = PASS

laugh.gif
Dude saying he got some brons for $60 and wont post a receipt... some of these kids crack me up.

Anyway, I saw those PS's at Champs today at they were better looking than the pics I've seen on here. I'm definitely getting at least 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
Dude saying he got some brons for $60 and wont post a receipt... some of these kids crack me up.

Anyway, I saw those PS's at Champs today at they were better looking than the pics I've seen on here. I'm definitely getting at least 2 pairs.

i think i know why........... (hes a kobe head)
laugh.gif

ikidd i kid lol

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

you aint never lie fresh... damn, never thought I'd have 5 pairs of these
laugh.gif
told you the VIIs are just that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I currently have 7 pairs, still need to get Phantoms, red NFW and black/gold for cheap. and then hopefully SVSM, HWC (hopefully both if they drop), and aj XIs if they drop. O yea, and Cavfantaics if they drop
laugh.gif

I'll def. have 10+ pairs when its all said and done
pimp.gif

and yes,im STILL mad I NEVER got my hands on those Zoom Powers
mad.gif
anyone?
nerd.gif
how much have you spent on the vii's?
retail on MTAGs, Chinas,Akrons and CTKs. everything else 40-50% off retail (GR black/red, Dunkmans, and Red Carpets)

CTK VS BOYS & GIRLS HS...

CTK WON...

THE KIDS ON THE TEAM AND THE COACHES WERE LIKE...
nerd.gif
 THEN...
pimp.gif

i really enjoying my new lebron vii's (redcarpets and dunkmans). they have become two of my favorite kicks and i got over 80 shoes. nike has to release at least 1 more colorway of the vii and im not talking about the ps or pop. i dont see why nike would release a hwc colorway last year and not release one this year. i have always disliked the previous lebron sig shoes but the vii has changed my mind. i dont see why nike would pass up the oppurtunity to put a couple more millions into the bank by releasing the vii in the hwc, svsm, xi inspired, or heroes pack colorway.

laugh.gif

is towards NWT? he far from a kid bro.. he prolly has his reasons. (remember not just sneaker heads lurk on this site)

Originally Posted by bigsupa

CTK WON...

nerd.gif
 THEN...
pimp.gif

where did they play in nyc? i been wanting to go to a ctk game 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif

is towards NWT? he far from a kid bro.. he prolly has his reasons. (remember not just sneaker heads lurk on this site)

ppl just don't know fresh. Smh. Lol. but the reason is, I'm not just gon' put my info out there like that, I'm not gona sit down and black out my info with a pen. I spend too much... I actually have to save all my reciepts towards the end of the month to do what I do.

Certain colorways of the Bron 7 is on SALE at Niketowns for $89.97. Nike employees gets their 40% discount on em and it comes out close to $60. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Certain colorways of the Bron 7 is on SALE at Niketowns for $89.97. Nike employees gets their 40% discount on em and it comes out close to $60. 
glasses.gif
i wish i still had my nt Chicago hookup 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

glasses.gif

sounds great man

And use NikeFind for Free Shipping

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Evolved wrote:

Hey Brandon3000, what city mtag's are they?

Los Angeles
pimp.gif

Its crazy but I moved to NY around when the event happened here but never made it out. The irony of me rocking LA MTAGS having never been out there. Looking to make a trip soon tho we'll see.

Damn, L.A. is my preferred city for the mtags. Nice.

Originally Posted by Evolved

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Evolved wrote:

Hey Brandon3000, what city mtag's are they?

Los Angeles
pimp.gif

Its crazy but I moved to NY around when the event happened here but never made it out. The irony of me rocking LA MTAGS having never been out there. Looking to make a trip soon tho we'll see.
Damn, L.A. is my preferred city for the mtags. Nice.

word? why so the picture or just the city? I wonder why there wasn't a CLEVELAND MTAG... but yea these hit outlets and someone re-sold to me. Some of my favorites

If the CTKs and SVSMs released with the same blocking as the Akrons, I would've been in some serious trouble.
laugh.gif

Anyone know what the boxtag of the PS reads?

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

Originally Posted by bigsupa

CTK WON...

nerd.gif
 THEN...
pimp.gif

where did they play in nyc? i been wanting to go to a ctk game 
this in Glens Falls NY...it was the State Championships...they won and the girls won...

Back
Top Bottom