OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Good Lord, just got the phone with Chicago NT and they got a grip of colorways still. All-stars, Christmas, OG, white/red ECT.

Originally Posted by never wear them

No need to post a reciept. The point of the post was to inform some of you guys that they're at the outlets, that was it. And to some of my dudes, I got y'all, not for the price I got em tho
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Anyways these are my pick ups as of late. Still waitin for HWC and a few others.... but Thanks to those of you that helped me get my hands on these. You kno who you are!

s5cjo3.png

21kh6wj.png

No need to post a reciept as I was just bull@$!@%%%@ all of you. The point of the post was to inform some of you guys that they're at the outlets, that was it. And to some of my dudes, I got y'all, not for the price I got em tho
laugh.gif

Fixed that for you.

Hey Brandon3000, what city mtag's are they?

Originally Posted by Evolved

No need to post a reciept as I was just bull@$!@%%%@ all of you. The point of the post was to inform some of you guys that they're at the outlets, that was it. And to some of my dudes, I got y'all, not for the price I got em tho
laugh.gif

Fixed that for you.

Hey Brandon3000, what city mtag's are they?

Los Angeles
pimp.gif

Its crazy but I moved to NY around when the event happened here but never made it out. The irony of me rocking LA MTAGS having never been out there. Looking to make a trip soon tho we'll see.
2n19gft.png

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

you aint never lie fresh... damn, never thought I'd have 5 pairs of these

I'm sittin on 7 pairs myself.  I thought I'd top off at 4 or 5.

Those mtag's do look good, but I may hunt for them after I cop all the other colorways I want.

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Pardon my ignorance, but the outlet Lebron GR colorways are flawless or B-grades?  Also, outlets do phone orders I assume?  Has anyone found a good quarter LEBRON sock to wear with their 7s?
Thanks in advance.

I do not think the outlets will ship out...I wear the Throlo basketball quarter socks...they are the same ones LBJ and KB24 use.

outlets do ship out....

and no they were not B-grades.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

the Lebron IV as the all time best Design in his line.

I am still hoping on a 2nd Generation Redesign of the Bron IV in a Foambase that's trimmed down, where they can release the colorways theydidnt get to upon the first go round.

oh gaawd... I pray for that too Rock...
tired.gif

am i the only one that thinks that the Lebron line woulda been amazingif they went with this design as the 5s instead of the 6 (lebron headsknow what im tryna say)

reviews_lebron_vi-8.jpg

4>smpl 6s> 3 > 7 > and blah the rest

Those samples happen to be the biggest letdown IMO....Those were solid....Too solid....They should still release, even if they have to do it under a new name....Hell make it the Lebron IX for all I care haha, I'd still buy that shoe...Classic.

laugh.gif
told you the VIIs are just that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I currently have 7 pairs, still need to get Phantoms, red NFW and black/gold for cheap. and then hopefully SVSM, HWC (hopefully both if they drop), and aj XIs if they drop. O yea, and Cavfantaics if they drop
laugh.gif

I'll def. have 10+ pairs when its all said and done
pimp.gif

and yes,im STILL mad I NEVER got my hands on those Zoom Powers
mad.gif
anyone?
nerd.gif

how is 60$ hard to believe tho?... i remember getting 3 pairs of wht/blue IVs for the price of 1... ftl, champs, fnl had them marked for 49$

last info i'll give you lebron heads... if i know you or you know whats up, pm/txt me.

Nike Factories may mark these to 89$ (like someone stated earlier) and there is going to be a 30% off all footwear for a certain amount of hours probably during easter time.... calculate that... Hope some of you guys are satisfied with this info.

anyways... today from picking up my 3rd pair of dunkmans (well, my only pair now), FinishLine had these for sale for kids, manager said they might get the mens in SOOOOON and will sell em once shipment arrives. They aint gon' stick with the release date i think. these look different in pics btw... copped regardless. 3x

4471242861_90b13bd0aa.jpg

4472020596_682260989f.jpg

4472017686_77b31135de.jpg

Saw the P.S. today at champs after I had already spent too much on the F&F at footlocker...next week they're mine!
Sick in person, nicely done imo. So sleek and so much less bulky than the vii. These are something else...
Mens sizes FSR. Roosevelt field mall by the way all my nyc long island heads be on the look out!

eb0250defab2480167751633316ede3e8705dbf.pjpg

Sheikh stores have received Dunkmans VII if people are still looking for them...I saw them @ Lakewood Mall and Cerritos Mall today while trying to use the Friend's and Family Discount. Not sure if all stores received them but worth a try!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I currently have 7 pairs, still need to get Phantoms, red NFW and black/gold for cheap. and then hopefully SVSM, HWC (hopefully both if they drop), and aj XIs if they drop. O yea, and Cavfantaics if they drop
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mad.gif
anyone?
nerd.gif

I know the 7s are piff!!!!! Lol I have 12 pairs of the air max VII and still waitingfor HWC and Cavfanatics!!! Maybe the SVSM as well that would b at least 15 for me

oh i forgot to mention i seen the Lebron VIIPS in Roosevelt Field Mall Champ's Sports. they are maad light in person...as were the regular bron VIIs

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mad.gif
anyone?
nerd.gif
how much have you spent on the vii's?

Back
Top Bottom