OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Pardon my ignorance, but the outlet Lebron GR colorways are flawless or B-grades?  Also, outlets do phone orders I assume?  Has anyone found a good quarter LEBRON sock to wear with their 7s?
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

I dont get what y'all are talking about with Air Max Lebron VII vs the PS VII? They're basically the same shoe and if anything the PS has the advantage.

They will be 20 dollars cheaper and they'll replace the Air max with Zoom, which most Basketball players prefer. Its looks like they improved the fit too.

In case you havent noticed the Air Max version is still widely available in every GR colorway and models are hitting outlets too. I dont think the PS will go this route mainly because I think it will appeal to the Hyper/Kobe crowd too.
Man, everyone caught up with those air max'.  It JUST looks good.  Doesn't do too well on the court compared to Zoom.  There really isn't a comparison there performance wise.  I don't understand either.  I guess people now days don't really appreciate a good basketball shoe because they're more concerned on what looks "fly".  With the PS/POP, people are getting a better performing, lighter, cheaper shoe but they HATE it just because it doesn't look as good without the air max bubbles at the bottom, smh.  There's a reason they're BASKETBALL shoes.  Maybe you guys should try and ball out in your shoes every once in awhile. 
tired.gif

These are definite cops for me, and for the other ballers out there.  These are GREAT shoes...
it doesn't just look good.  it's a good performance shoe too.  it doesn't stop lebron from leading the NBA in scoring.  also, i don't want to hear that not everyone is lebron's size.  they perform well for me too and i'm 6 foot, 190.  besides, it's the player, not the shoes.  hell, back in the day people balled in air jordan 1's.  some people make it sound like your putting cars on your feet.  THEY ARE SHOES.  i think today people are just spoiled with this whole performace thing.  these shoes aren't heavy, and people keep talking about lightness.  how light do you need your d@mn shoes.  it's not like they feel like you have ankle weights on.  if you want zoom, there are other shoes with zoom.  i just thought i was a nice change of pace to have an air max 7.....and i love the look AND performance.  that's just my 2 cents.  besides, the PS's are coming out with zoom so people who want them can have them and enjoy them.  i just know i won't be buying them.  like they say, it is what it is.  i'm happy for the people who want them.  i just know i'm done until the lebron VIII(unless some miracle happens and we get more air max 7's)comes out with air max...and i think zoom too. 
happy.gif

I dont know about the Air max Lebron VII being a GREAT performance shoe. I love the looks and love them for casual wear

The problem with the Air Max Lebron VII isnt weight, its's the responsiveness in the forefoot.

I kinda like the 360 Air Max cushioning in the heel but in the forefoot I 'd rather have Zoom. I feel like when I'm playing man to man defense against guys who trying to crossover etc, I feel a tad slower and uneasy reacting then in a Zoom based shoe like AJ XII or 2K4s because I dont get the springy response that Zoom gives you plus the LBJ VII air unit is a bit high off the ground too.

I hope for the VIII they release a Air Max Heel and Zoom Forefoot setup with a Flywire based upper.

I think the PS  version will be an improvement in the VIIs performance to most Basketball players.
I dont know if its just me, but i feel like the cushioning in the forefoot is quite responsive.  Maybe i just put that much force into the ground to make it responsive when i play, i dont know.  I was able to play the same defense as i do it in any shoe as i do in my lebron IVs, and alot of people say the IV's arent every responsive in the forefoot at all.  It may not be as easy as in other shoes but its more than able to do done. 

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Gimme both colors of the Hardwood Classics,Cav Fanatics and the Kentuckys.

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-hwc.jpg

hardwood-classic-nike-air-max-lebron-vii.jpg

LeBron-James-in-Air-Max-LeBron-VII-Hardwood-Classic.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-pe-kentucky-2.jpg
if they only released these FOUR, i would be a happy man.  DON'T WASTE THESE FOUR COLORWAYS, NIKE!
mad.gif

nike is just making me sad
frown.gif
I JUST NEED THESE IN MY LIFE!!!!

I would have allllll of these if they came all 4 are so dope

I wish I could find a pair of the Black/White/Red VII for an "outlet" price.

I am really missing that pair

lebron7-group-shots-05-web.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

dont know if this was posted.... sorry if so. Camarillo outlets, they had a full sz run.

and lol at me putting a 59.95 sticker over the price!!!!!!  
roll.gif

sh**, you gotta work the system sometimes... lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And if some of you go, becareful on the pair u get, one shoe had gum on the sole.

Ima aim fo another pair. Only way I'll buy em again for the 3rd time..

dont know if this was posted.... sorry if so. Camarillo outlets, they had a full sz run.

roll.gif

My man! Good looks on the info....

Just copped a 13, didn't think I would find that colorway below retail...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here is my collection, Had RC's but they were cracked on the toe box (Sent them back). Wish I lived by a HOH's!
9aa2659476e7b7d48e3b6d16ff55858db9dabc59.pjpg

roll.gif

EDWIN ... LOL , did you really do the price tag switcheroo ???

My Aunt taught me that old trick.

Im sure if I was there and seen them VIIs I would of done the same.... and then go check out at the cashier that looks the most lost.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Pardon my ignorance, but the outlet Lebron GR colorways are flawless or B-grades?  Also, outlets do phone orders I assume?  Has anyone found a good quarter LEBRON sock to wear with their 7s?
Thanks in advance.

I do not think the outlets will ship out...I wear the Throlo basketball quarter socks...they are the same ones LBJ and KB24 use.

I have to say, after having time to sit back and really appreciate the Samps and actuals I've worn and had on my feet.. altho I didnt like the idea of the Hyperstrands on the Lebron Line... I think if they had to be on there, they were incorporated very nicely and these rank as 1a. to the Lebron IV as the all time best Design.

It's just a shame that once the VIII arrives and deep summer hit we will see no more VII's til they retro in YEARS (no time soon). I am still hoping on a 2nd Generation Redesign of the Bron IV in a Foam base that's trimmed down, where they can release the colorways they didnt get to upon the first go round.

As for them making certain colorways limited vs GR... the thing is.. as its been said.. It's hard to determine what you make widely available and if you do for some colorways they are sure to sit on shelves.

Thing is.. you dont have to decide to make certain colors Widely available when you have Niketowns and HoH's. Make them NT and HoH release only and they will sell out at 24 to 36 per store qty. If THAT cant sell per store.. than Lebron doesnt deserve a sig line.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

roll.gif

Im sure if I was there and seen them VIIs I would of done the same.... and then go check out at the cashier that looks the most lost.
alien.gif

Thats exactly what i did... haha. GO to most 
alien.gif
sick.gif
looking person and bamm! they overwrite the price..

lol. You gotta be ghetto sometimes... you gotta keep in touch with your roots haha.

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Thanks in advance.

I do not think the outlets will ship out...I wear the Throlo basketball quarter socks...they are the same ones LBJ and KB24 use.

outlets do ship out....

and no they were not B-grades.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

the Lebron IV as the all time best Design in his line.

I am still hoping on a 2nd Generation Redesign of the Bron IV in a Foambase that's trimmed down, where they can release the colorways theydidnt get to upon the first go round.

oh gaawd... I pray for that too Rock...
tired.gif

am i the only one that thinks that the Lebron line woulda been amazingif they went with this design as the 5s instead of the 6 (lebron headsknow what im tryna say)

reviews_lebron_vi-8.jpg

4>smpl 6s> 3 > 7 > and blah the rest

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

never wear them wrote:

roll.gif

alien.gif

Thats exactly what i did... haha. GO to most 
alien.gif
sick.gif
looking person and bamm! they overwrite the price..

lol. You gotta be ghetto sometimes... you gotta keep in touch with your roots haha.

Post ya receipt. I think u wolfin
I've made come ups but neeeeeeeeeeeever that much. $59.99? Post it. Prove me wrong please.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]unable to stock locate Lebron VII Red carpets to use F&F FML....[/color]
mad.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

unable to stock locate Lebron VII Red carpets to use F&F FML....
mad.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

At least that saves me the trip, I was thinking of heading out for the Red Carpets to footlocker but I guess not, thanks for the info.

before anyone tries to buy the white red and black lbj VII for 109, make sure u call other niketowns around the US, because some stores still have them for 89.99. I ordered some one fri, so they can be shipped to me in stl, and the total came up to 105. best bin price I have seen for them all year... I dont think I would pay 160 for gr of any lebrons(even though they are worth it), I only pay that for the limited editions, or hoh releases

Just picked up my first pair of the VIIs, Cool Greys with 25% off at Foot Locker - couldn't say no

No need to post a reciept. The point of the post was to inform some of you guys that they're at the outlets, that was it. And to some of my dudes, I got y'all, not for the price I got em tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom