OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

CTK was kind of a hassle, got to hohny at 8, was like 20th, dudes in front of me were niketalkers lol, smh at me almost getting a ticket for pissing on malcom x blvd

Went to HOHLA and copped the CTK's no prob. Still had Akrons so I copped those too. They said they received a small shipment of CTK's and should be receiving some more later. 

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

.... They said they received a small shipment of CTK's and should be receiving some more later. 

Damn whats up with that? It seems as if some HOH never get in the full shipment on time for the RD.

damn took a drive to HOH on 125th and was sold out when i got their around 11. Dude told me they sold out at 10. I wasnt trying to leave empty handed so i bought the Akrons n USCs

No CTKs at London HOH, They dont know when they're coming
eyes.gif

Here's my CTK story for HOHMD, I came, I saw, I left empty handed! Only had a 14, & 15, no sz 12. Hoping for a restock or IPhone here I come!!!

I know this is probably a stupid question, but i don't feel like going through this thread. I don't own any lebron VII's and i wanna pick a pair up, do they run true to size?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

CTK was kind of a hassle, got to hohny at 8, was like 20th, dudes in front of me were niketalkers lol, smh at me almost getting a ticket for pissing on malcom x blvd

smh.gif

it was an emergency and asked all the employees for the bathroom but they said employees only 
alien.gif

got my pair and the other for chris aka lonelyboysole these are 
pimp.gif
, sorry for the huge and bad quality photos. i should go cop a new digi cam instead of more shoes so i dont have to use my iphone to upload pics on here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Here's my CTK story for HOHMD, I came, I saw, I left empty handed! Only had a 14, & 15, no sz 12. Hoping for a restock or IPhone here I come!!!

doesnt lil jase buy them all out??

anyway I went to a hoh today, 10th in line out of 15 people, after everybody got their pairs they asked if anybody wanted more, everybody said no so I figured i'd help them out and help some friends out and grab a few more and some akrons and kobes...

EXTRAS... FRONT ROW FOR CAVS SIXERS LAST NIGHT..

I WORE ALL STARS AND UNFORTUNATELY WAS ON TV THE ENTIRE TIME AND HAD MY PHONE BLOWN UP BY FRIENDS BY MY EVERY LITTLE MOVEMENT

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Originally Posted by bmoore34

doesnt lil jase buy them all out??

anyway I went to a hoh today, 10th in line out of 15 people, after everybody got their pairs they asked if anybody wanted more, everybody said no so I figured i'd help them out and help some friends out and grab a few more and some akrons and kobes...

EXTRAS... FRONT ROW FOR CAVS SIXERS LAST NIGHT..

I WORE ALL STARS AND UNFORTUNATELY WAS ON TV THE ENTIRE TIME AND HAD MY PHONE BLOWN UP BY FRIENDS BY MY EVERY LITTLE MOVEMENT

i just saw you on the highlights lol 

HAHA YEA, i watched sportscenter at dave and busters last night and saw myself. I was directly behind sixers bench in the front row, my boy whose a shoehead called and told me to put my shoe up and I did and looked like a %#*%!## on the screen lol

pretty depressed that hohmd is sold out...didn't think they would be.

trying to convince myself that i didn't want the CTKs anyways

Got to HOH kinda late saw they were selling them already and had a line... As I was walking into the store some guy shouts "Yo there's a line!"... I turned back and laughed... Took a seat on the leather recliner and just waited for the store to clear... Sorry for the bad I mean BAD iPhone pic lol.. Shout out to the peeps in the line

SMH at all you peeps that hit me on the text and pm after finding out Your "connect" couldn't come thru... Let this be a lesson learned

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Went to HOHLA and copped the CTK's no prob. Still had Akrons so I copped those too. They said they received a small shipment of CTK's and should be receiving some more later. 

I hope they get a restock around the time I'm up there, 19th, may just go straight from the airport to HOH just for the heck of it. Any idea of how much Akrons they had left in stock?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Got to HOH kinda late saw they were selling them already and had a line... As I was walking into the store some guy shouts "Yo there's a line!"... I turned back and laughed... Took a seat on the leather recliner and just waited for the store to clear...

laugh.gif
 should of socked him in his jaw and told him to shut the hell up.

17 pairs is SOLID.

I hope Im in the CLEAR

Back
Top Bottom