OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Org>Blue for me...

Tomas/Frank-to bad stan was moved, wonder why? i don't doubt those pickups at all....
For me...

Blue > Orange

I saw Stan a couple weeks ago.  Move actually works for him because he lives closer to his new store (shorter commute).  In the end, it worked out for everyone.

If Frank wasn't an option, it wouldnt have worked out for me...lol

The word "limited" to me in regards to sneakers just frustrates me. I dont understand how Nike releases a sneaker in only certain parts of the country because they are deemed a "sneaker city". What about the sneaker heads in smaller markets, where we dont have a HOH with 500 miles of us. Limiting a colorway is just plain dumb to me, if nike doesnt want to make as much money as they can, well hey thats fine by me. But for people in small markets(like myself), we have to pay rape re-seller prices, or even make trips all over the country to get a pair of sneakers. When i started my sneaker journey years ago, i could walk in a store get what i want and leave. Now, i gotta drive or fly 100s of miles to have a chance to get what I want.

The Lebron VII is the best shoe to be releases by Nike in a while, and the only color ways i have been able to get locally are the Grey/Orange and the Launch colorway. I own other pairs, but had to jump through hoops since Nike deems my market as "small". Just sad how things have gotten over the past 10 years.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I TRIED THE SKU POST WITH NO ANSWER BUT I NEED THE FOOTLOCKER SKU FOR THE LEBRON VII ASG OR THE UPC.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP PM ME ASAP..

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

973a01d3b97958d80644ee4a63c06f85-getty-90043133rw006_warriors_cavaliers.jpg
I think I have stared at this pic for about 5 minutes straight....

same here flint...

i wouldn't even care if they brought em out like this... it would satisfy both worlds

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by searchin4js

I just wanna know why Kobe get 80 million colorways every season and Bron doesnt? It doesnt make any sense...
very true.  it sucks that we even have to wish for a HWC to drop.  kobe fans get every colorway known to man.  i also want to see the kentucky's drop.  if it was a kobe shoe, it would've been dropped already.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 Y'all mustve not been paying attention last year with the VI...Do y'all remember all those colorways dropping????

I thought I remember reading that LeBron's camp and Petrie wanted to limit the colorways to preserve the specialness of the shoe. Thats why LeBron rejected the iD platform.

Also too the Kobe IV and Kobe V have been selling out. The last few Lebrons not so much especially the VII.You got people who hate Kobe's guts wearing the shoe because of the performance and you got people who love LeBron but wont wear his shoe because of the performance.

i can understand "limiting the colors", and also about not selling out............

if youre expecting to sell out and keep the shoe special, release the best colorways.
although its been repeated several times, it worth noting again.

NIKE has been releasing a bunch of SECOND TIER COLORWAYS and expect to sell out everyone?! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA
if youre intentions is to limit c.w's and keep it a special shoe...

RELEASE THE BEST COLORWAYS NOT SOME 2nd TIER B.S

breakdown....

top 7 c.w's of the L.B VII......  (in no particular order) regardless if released or not--
-Red Carpets
-CTKs
-Cav Fanatic
-HWC blue
-SVSM away
-Akron
-U.K

thats 4/7 of the best c.'ws NOT RELEASING... more than half.
mad.gif

and thats not even mentioning the "BRET HARTS", Fairfax, HWC orange, and SVSM sample homes, all of which also trump most of the releases thus far.

now that the dust is finally settling.... what i proclaimed several times in the past as a signature that could have been truely iconic--
 came up disappointing to say the least, A HALF ***$ job imho. 
sick.gif

sorry for the rant, but i guess it stemmed from frustration and stress from cramming for finals off 1 hour of sleep.
bottom line is if nike had done things the right way, id probably have 10+ C.W's of the l.b VII.  and shoe woulda went down in sneaker history as one of, if not the single best recent signature release in the past 5-10 years.

now its just the Jason Williams (Duke) of the sneaker game, "What Could have been..........."

I'd take the Dunkmans and the Black/White and Gold over the SVSM away and Akron but thats another story
laugh.gif
 Yep there's no excuse for stuff like releasing 4 versions of Cool grey VIIs dropping but no confirmed HWCs, Cav Fanatics and UKs. Come on Nike!

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-hardwood-orange-1-04.jpg

17266_271861685235_633780235_4912006_2714929_n.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-university-of-kentucky-1-03.jpg

Yep there's [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no excuse for stuff like releasing 4 versions of Cool grey VIIs dropping but no confirmed HWCs, Cav Fanatics and UKs. Come on Nike![/color]

sick.gif
exactly

nike won't dissapoint us i have a good feeling about how the end of the VII will turn out..especially since it's the shoe Bron wore to win his first championship in!!! lol

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

We all will be buying HWCs regardless of what color they are.

i will have to pass if its the Orange HWC.... maybee.... probably..........?? lol ill have to compare them to the MVP edition first.

If anyone thinks Nike isnt releasing colors to preserve the Lebron Shoe you are fooling yourselves. Lebron needs to sell units ANYWAY possible. Anyone seen what his Contract was? 90 Million which trhe seven marks as the last year of that Contract.

I guess they figure go light, since there's no reason to be left possibly with Units....but I would have went hard with Units like they did with the VI since it's being sold on a limited basis in HOHs anyway. I couldnt tell you the real reason they are not releasing the Floor worn Alternate color and HWC colorways....

But to say to preserve the signature line. Isnt getting what Lebron himself wears the point of the Signature line? Like Kobe's loyal followers? They should have NO complaints. Its the reason I barely go in that thread. I'd just get irritated from all the jubilation and happiness in there.

^^^^^ I concur!!! ****YOU NIKE for releasing those wackass cool grey Lebron VII's all of them were wack (no offense to anyone that bought them LOL ) and I'm glad when all is said and done they'll be sent back to NIKE only to find them selves sitting on outlet/clearance racks!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Yep there's no excuse for stuff like releasing 4 versions of Cool grey VIIs dropping but no confirmed HWCs, Cav Fanatics and UKs. Come on Nike!

sick.gif
exactly

I've said that a thousand times and it still makes no sense.  They could've scrapped three of those and replaced them with 3 of the 4 mentioned and everybody is happy. 

Now that we see the end of the VII, other than it being one of my favorite shoes ever, all I can think about is the failure of "4 cool greys". 
sick.gif

Why does Nike consistently try to NOT release the best color combinations possible?  All I can think of is an arrogant smirk on their faces while they read our complaints.  
laugh.gif

After reading Rock's post, maybe they really are clueless...? 

Isnt getting what Lebron himself wears the point of the Signature line?

^^lol at "all the jubilation and happiness in there" It's true though. I haven't complained about a Kobe shoe in a few yrs.

And I know it's redundant, but I agree that Nike dropped the ball with this great design. I would have even loved to see a few more NFW versions come out.
Didn't have to be basket weave, maybe something different.... Either way, I'm happy with the pairs I was able to pick up this year.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^^^^^ I concur!!! ****YOU NIKE for releasing those wackass cool grey Lebron VII's all of them were wack (no offense to anyone that bought them LOL ) and I'm glad when all is said and done they'll be sent back to NIKE only to find them selves sitting on outlet/clearance racks!

lol what has my little morning rant started?!

now seems like everyones voicing their beef with the L.B VII

you know what that means........... LeBron VII is officially coming to an end.

F.U TOO NIKE!!

lol what has my little morning rant started?!

now seems like everyones voicing their beef with the L.B VII

you know what that means........... LeBron VII is officially coming to an end.

F.U TOO NIKE!!

You just sparked an already burning flame my man.  Thank you.

I'm pissed.
laugh.gif

I ALWAYS thought the cool grey were lame. Why? I ask...
As long as those HWC and Cavfanatics release, it's all good.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

THE BEST $610.00 IVE PROBABLY EVER SPENT
when did those navy ones release?
embarassed.gif

Those are the Akrons...they released like 2 weeks ago. You might be able to still find them, I think they've been released at a few non-HOH Foot Lockers.

i actually really like the Cool grey/whites, a lot. i will definitely cop when i can get one for less (same with wht/red NFW, them r dope)

i really think after the great ideas they put together for the VI the VII was a major let-down - cant do another 'Lebrons' pack, fine i get that - why not do a city series? Boston, LA/Miami/NYC and olando...could done a parkay floor on the NFW...im just saying and with that visible air unit? definitely wasted.

we're probably looking at another MVP shoe....so we'll see. maybe even a Finals MVP version of the P.S.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Im with you guys..

Nike stop playing and release HWC's,  Cav fanatic and Kentuckys..

Mob style on yall Nike..

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

simpsons-mob.jpg
SINCE WE ARE NOT GETTING THE SHOES WE WANT! LETS KILL EM' ALL!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If anyone thinks Nike isnt releasing colors to preserve the Lebron Shoe you are fooling yourselves. Lebron needs to sell units ANYWAY possible. Anyone seen what his Contract was? 90 Million which trhe seven marks as the last year of that Contract.

I guess they figure go light, since there's no reason to be left possibly with Units....but I would have went hard with Units like they did with the VI since it's being sold on a limited basis in HOHs anyway. I couldnt tell you the real reason they are not releasing the Floor worn Alternate color and HWC colorways....

But to say to preserve the signature line. Isnt getting what Lebron himself wears the point of the Signature line? Like Kobe's loyal followers? They should have NO complaints. Its the reason I barely go in that thread. I'd just get irritated from all the jubilation and happiness in there.

Lol so apparently you think I'm fooling myself.. but let me ask you this, if they release all these awesome colorways... what would we sit on here and talk about all day? there would be no buzz, no exclusivity, and if you think that there would be as much buzz/hype around the VII's if the UKs and HWC were a general release... I'll just say I can't call it.. It could def. be argued both ways but Nike is a MACHINE and with them not releasing these shoes I can't help but think its for a reason more than them just believing those three cool grey joints are better than the ACTUAL shoes he's been wearing. but we could agree to disagree.

In the mean time though, better late than never

14dk8kk.jpg

rumj9l.jpg

I can't Believe these hit outlets...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by searchin4js

I just wanna know why Kobe get 80 million colorways every season and Bron doesnt? It doesnt make any sense...
very true.  it sucks that we even have to wish for a HWC to drop.  kobe fans get every colorway known to man.  i also want to see the kentucky's drop.  if it was a kobe shoe, it would've been dropped already.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 Y'all mustve not been paying attention last year with the VI...Do y'all remember all those colorways dropping????

I thought I remember reading that LeBron's camp and Petrie wanted to limit the colorways to preserve the specialness of the shoe. Thats why LeBron rejected the iD platform.

Also too the Kobe IV and Kobe V have been selling out. The last few Lebrons not so much especially the VII.You got people who hate Kobe's guts wearing the shoe because of the performance and you got people who love LeBron but wont wear his shoe because of the performance.

i can understand "limiting the colors", and also about not selling out............

if youre expecting to sell out and keep the shoe special, release the best colorways.
although its been repeated several times, it worth noting again.

NIKE has been releasing a bunch of SECOND TIER COLORWAYS and expect to sell out everyone?! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA
if youre intentions is to limit c.w's and keep it a special shoe...

RELEASE THE BEST COLORWAYS NOT SOME 2nd TIER B.S

breakdown....

top 7 c.w's of the L.B VII......  (in no particular order) regardless if released or not--
-Red Carpets
-CTKs
-Cav Fanatic
-HWC blue
-SVSM away
-Akron
-U.K

thats 4/7 of the best c.'ws NOT RELEASING... more than half.
mad.gif

and thats not even mentioning the "BRET HARTS", Fairfax, HWC orange, and SVSM sample homes, all of which also trump most of the releases thus far.

now that the dust is finally settling.... what i proclaimed several times in the past as a signature that could have been truely iconic--
 came up disappointing to say the least, A HALF ***$ job imho. 
sick.gif

sorry for the rant, but i guess it stemmed from frustration and stress from cramming for finals off 1 hour of sleep.
bottom line is if nike had done things the right way, id probably have 10+ C.W's of the l.b VII.  and shoe woulda went down in sneaker history as one of, if not the single best recent signature release in the past 5-10 years.

now its just the Jason Williams (Duke) of the sneaker game, "What Could have been..........."

I'd take the Dunkmans and the Black/White and Gold over the SVSM away and Akron but thats another story
laugh.gif

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-university-of-kentucky-1-03.jpg

WAIT WAITWAIT!!!!!

HOLD THEHELL ON!!!!!

THE UK ARENOT RELEASING?

AFTER I SEENTHIS PIC MAAAAAAAAN…..

OOOOOooooWeeeee,almost got a boner….

They're so sexy….Nike is like that girl that tells you she is your bestfriend, so you can't smash, yet she slurping and freaking everybody else in your clique haha. Nike is such a tease....Unfair!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom