OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Niketown Chicago marked down their Air Max LeBron VII!!!!

Christmas $180, SALE: $99.99
White/Red $160, SALE: $89.99
All Black $160, SALE: $89.99
White/Black/Red (1st cw) $160, SALE: $89.99

Red Carpet & Black/White still $160, BOOOO........
Phone Number?!  They ship through phone order right?  I wouldn't mind a pair to ball in for $90.
this

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Finally got my Dunkmans, and noticed they feel softer/more comfortable than the Red Carpets...Anyone else notice that?
Same thing with my pairs.

damn i still need the 1st colorway
mad.gif

anyone know if the prices dropped in NT NY?

I have to getting played. I called almost all of the NT's and even went to FTL and Champs with the SKU numbers and no one said they had a size 12 in those Red Carpet Lebrons. I think im going to just quit.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I have to say guys as good as the VIIs are i'm a little pissed off at the way theyve released over in europe. Obviously i'm disapointed that the best colourways havent / have yet to come out, but over here (and the same is true for the kobes this year) everything with the exception of the first colourway has been HOH only and they didnt get the importnt colourways,Red Carpets, the Dunkmans, the CTK (despite being on their schedule) and the Akrons. And the stuff has sold this year as every time i've gone to order my size in something it's sold out. So at this point the only VIIs i've got are the MTAGS (via Ebay), the Chinas (from HOH) and the NFW (from shoetrends). Just think of all that money footlocker could have had as i now a bunch of guys who have wanted this shoe this year and havent been able to get it other than importing it from the states / HK
Are HOH London still telling us that the CTKs are coming? I'm
mad.gif
that we ain't got 'em yet...

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I wanna swap the laces on my Akrons with the gold laces from the CTKs..I know somebody posted a picture (i think Knicks   Fresh   Knicks) but I'm too lazy to scroll through 90 pages to find it..Can someone repost it if they have it?
i didn't have a pic, i asked someone with the shoe if they could..

some1 did.. not sure.. i think it was hot butter..
Here are all lace switch pics I was able to save:
http://nikelebron.net/nike_lebron_j...ikeAirMaxLeBronVIIGallery2&filter=lace-switch
via ISS&NT

WHat happened to your PS wear testing?  It's been a week or two!  Are you gonna save the results til closer to when the shoe gets an official release?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I wanna swap the laces on my Akrons with the gold laces from the CTKs..I know somebody posted a picture (i think Knicks   Fresh   Knicks) but I'm too lazy to scroll through 90 pages to find it..Can someone repost it if they have it?

http://nikelebron.net/nike_lebron_j...ikeAirMaxLeBronVIIGallery2&filter=lace-switch
via ISS&NT

WHat happened to your PS wear testing?  It's been a week or two!  Are you gonna save the results til closer to when the shoe gets an official release?
I don't wanna sound biased, but I can't find a flaw. That's frustrating.... hehe
smile.gif
Traction is great, Cushioning - Zoom air (nuff said), lightweight, good lockdown, ankle cutout is the best thing ever for guards and the outrigger helps a little bit too. I would like a little more padding on the inside... but that's about it. Wearing thick NBA socks solves that issue. And maybe more/bigger Zoom Air units, but not sure if that would work here. Also, don't worry about that weird looking tongue... it all fits when laced up. I haven't been this excited for a pair of LeBrons (basketball-wise) since the V, which is my all-time favorite. LeBron is going to jump out of the gym wearing these. Can't wait to see them in action.

Here are release dates (months) and tons of new pics:
http://nikelebron.net/2010/03/26/nike_lebron_vii_ps_release_dates_2x_april_1x_may_1x_june/
...keep your eyes peeled.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I have to say guys as good as the VIIs are i'm a little pissed off at the way theyve released over in europe. Obviously i'm disapointed that the best colourways havent / have yet to come out, but over here (and the same is true for the kobes this year) everything with the exception of the first colourway has been HOH only and they didnt get the importnt colourways,Red Carpets, the Dunkmans, the CTK (despite being on their schedule) and the Akrons. And the stuff has sold this year as every time i've gone to order my size in something it's sold out. So at this point the only VIIs i've got are the MTAGS (via Ebay), the Chinas (from HOH) and the NFW (from shoetrends). Just think of all that money footlocker could have had as i now a bunch of guys who have wanted this shoe this year and havent been able to get it other than importing it from the states / HK
Are HOH London still telling us that the CTKs are coming? I'm
mad.gif
that we ain't got 'em yet...
Yeah I hear you guys, mad heated on how much HoH has slipped with their releases. CTKs are a Bermuda Triangle release. I had to source RCs from abroad as there was no way I was going to let those slip out of my grasp considering they're sitting on store shelves in the US. 
BTW, NikeTown London still had Dunkmans as of yesterday.

Man I wish the ctks, where widely available
and for those who didnt no, prices have dropped for the first colorway

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Niketown Chicago marked down their Air Max LeBron VII!!!!

Christmas $180, SALE: $99.99
White/Red $160, SALE: $89.99
All Black $160, SALE: $89.99
White/Black/Red (1st cw) $160, SALE: $89.99

Red Carpet & Black/White still $160, BOOOO........
NT SF has almost a FSR of the White/Reds(no 12's) & Christmas's.. Only a 9.5 in the 1st CW and the Black/Blacks..415-392-6453

I don't wanna sound biased, but I can't find a flaw. That's frustrating.... hehe
smile.gif
Traction is great, Cushioning - Zoom air (nuff said), lightweight, good lockdown, ankle cutout is the best thing ever for guards and the outrigger helps a little bit too. I would like a little more padding on the inside... but that's about it. Wearing thick NBA socks solves that issue. And maybe more/bigger Zoom Air units, but not sure if that would work here. Also, don't worry about that weird looking tongue... it all fits when laced up. I haven't been this excited for a pair of LeBrons (basketball-wise) since the V, which is my all-time favorite. LeBron is going to jump out of the gym wearing these. Can't wait to see them in action.

http://nikelebron.net/2010/03/26/nike_lebron_vii_ps_release_dates_2x_april_1x_may_1x_june/
Thanks for the review and new pics. 
pimp.gif

I just got the black n white pair today for $130 from footaction. I asked if they were part of the F&F sale, the employee said no but slipped me a discount card anyway.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jlab0ch0

I just got the black n white pair today for $130 from footaction. I asked if they were part of the F&F sale, the employee said no but slipped me a discount card anyway.
smile.gif
little do you know, they are part of the sale, they just wanted to make you feel special today.  only quickstrikes are excluded per the email.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

via ISS&NT

smile.gif

Thanks for the mini review....I have been torn on getting them to ball in or getting another pair of VII

I still don't own any VII's
frown.gif

I want to soon though!

The XI inspired, Penny Inspired and Prime Time ones are all super clean!

But Dunkmans for cheap would be welcomed for me.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by jlab0ch0

smile.gif
little do you know, they are part of the sale, they just wanted to make you feel special today.  only quickstrikes are excluded per the email.

Guess footlocker/footaction empolyees arent that consistent with discounts. Footlocker.com excluded them from the f&f code and the people at footlocker said flat out no so i went to footaction. Thanks for the info tho.

Back
Top Bottom