OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

igotthatfire
laugh.gif

and NWT I remember doin the same thing a year or two ago, found a pair of puerto rico hyperdunks mismarked for 50$ on a back wall during F&F, cashier gave me 30% off on top of the 50$ price . Total was 35$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Evolved

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Evolved wrote:

Hey Brandon3000, what city mtag's are they?

Los Angeles
pimp.gif

Its crazy but I moved to NY around when the event happened here but never made it out. The irony of me rocking LA MTAGS having never been out there. Looking to make a trip soon tho we'll see.
Damn, L.A. is my preferred city for the mtags. Nice.

word? why so the picture or just the city? I wonder why there wasn't a CLEVELAND MTAG... but yea these hit outlets and someone re-sold to me. Some of my favorites
Just for the city. As for Cleveland there was an Akron mtag

I wont mind some CTK VII Post Seasons. WHite patent and burgundy colored transparent outsole....Ooo that would be nice....I wish somebody could do a photoshop.

Originally Posted by xblker47

igotthatfire
laugh.gif

and NWT I remember doin the same thing a year or two ago, found a pair of puerto rico hyperdunks mismarked for 50$ on a back wall during F&F, cashier gave me 30% off on top of the 50$ price . Total was 35$
pimp.gif

I don't believe you dude. Post some pics or it never happened. Lol. But yeah. If it's price marked for a certain amount, You are to abide by that price. I've worked for retail way back when some of you were sh**ing pampers... Thank god I don't do that now days. Not saying retail is bad but you know I'm getting at.

^^Nice pics of the PS back there NWT. Not that it really matters but do you know what kind of box they come in?

Aight thanks. Cant wait to try them out this weekend.

EDIT:  Nevermind.. Just saw them on ebay and its the same slide out.

Didn't want to go through 100 plus pages, does anyone have pics of them wearing the Akron's, I am tempted to pull the trigger, just want to see how they look on your feet,.........thanks

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Didn't want to go through 100 plus pages, does anyone have pics of them wearing the Akron's, I am tempted to pull the trigger, just want to see how they look on your feet,.........thanks

They look good on feet. Period!

zlrcds.png

thats how they look on your feet lol like failure hahaha

but seriously save your money
smile.gif

They look great on your feet, get them.  Especially wit some navy Elite socks
wink.gif

Hey all.  First contribution to the VII thread.  I gotta admit when these first dropped I had no eyes on them at all and although some colorways are ehh they have grown on me exponentially.  My girl saw the Xmas edition for cheap around our way and picked them up.  IMO they look so good and aren't the worst casual shoes either, ppl def.  want to take a look.  I haven't paid retail in a while for shoes, but if those "7-11" actually released I would stand in line and pay over retail, no shoe in the past few years has piqued my interest like that one. 

17515be0e8526db93422618ea4fa8202d14dab4.jpg

does anyone know if the vii ps fits the same as the normal vii? I think most people go a half size down on the air max vii

Back
Top Bottom