OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Jordan XI inspired.

11kif6d.jpg
i actually like these but i still think the xi inspired air max lebron vii is 10x better. these would be worth coppin with 30% off or even better if they are still around when the next ea happens. somebody please tell me nike has plans to drop a couple more colorways of the air max lebron vii. i cant believe i went to hoh and passed up the ctk's when i was there and now i cant find a pair for anything less than 210.

^^haha uh oh... "goodbye"
bxbadboy, edit that quick

man i cant wait for my dunkmans and asgs to get here
asg box will be beat -_- FTL shipping ftl
but the Dunkmans oooo yes lol

What's the deal with CTK's colors? The sneakers are crimson and metallic gold, but their jerseys look crimson and yellow. What gives?

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Jordan XI inspired.

11kif6d.jpg
Nicely done
smokin.gif
. They look on point. Too bad we're only getting 4 colorways.
Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Didn'twant to go through 100 plus pages, does anyone have pics of themwearing the Akron's, I am tempted to pull the trigger, just want to seehow they look on your feet,.........thanks
http://nikelebron.net/2010/02/28/after_the_drop_nike_air_max_lebron_vii_akron_zips_close_ups/

Originally Posted by mafiasco

dude did you seriously put red carpet laces in your christmas'
Actually Xmas VII's come with two sets of laces. The other pair is the same color as the air bubble.

Yea, they came with two sets.  I don't rock the bright laces, although I could only imagine the looks I'd get from those.  Here's one with the black.  Just looking at them makes me want to go get another pair, to bad the UK one's didn't come out
mad.gif

99335386eb76e02d5ab96863bb2ec62e997b3b4.jpg

^^ Throw some green laces in them. I hated that shoe when I seen pics of it, then I seen it in person and it grew on me big time, then I seen a pair with the green laces and I was sold.

i remember seeing those x mas and liking them at first, seen em in person and was like ewwww...

so many wrong things with that colorway.. but the leather is NICE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Brandon3000 wrote:

Originally Posted by Evolved

Originally Posted by never wear them

No need to post a reciept as I was just bull@$!@%%%@ all of you. The point of the post was to inform some of you guys that they're at the outlets, that was it. And to some of my dudes, I got y'all, not for the price I got em tho
laugh.gif

Fixed that for you.

Hey Brandon3000, what city mtag's are they?

Los Angeles
pimp.gif

Its crazy but I moved to NY around when the event happened here but never made it out. The irony of me rocking LA MTAGS having never been out there. Looking to make a trip soon tho we'll see.
2n19gft.png

dats wassup!!!!!!!

damn NT-Boston...sent me the wrong shoes...ordered all black VII's and they sent me the white/red/black...damn them. Needed all black for my league...

Back
Top Bottom