OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by truestory1011

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

So you're saying that Foot Lockers will not be recieving this colorway? Only HOHs will? What about the Kobe V POPs?
lebron-vii-ps-white-black-1.jpg
^^I love this colorway..instant classic right there..i may have to break down and cop..

Originally Posted by jdub562

Just got home from Foot Action & I was able to stock locate a pair of Red Carpets & they let me use the FTL $30 coupon. I was told they were coming from Maryland. I just hope the order goes through.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't be surprised if it gets canceled son!!![/color]

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

If the POP PS are "HOH" release, why are they already on Eastbay for backorder?

Thanks for the info Truestory! Maybe the release will be like the Chaos Kobe V and Red Carpet Lebron VII?  Where you can order them online thru Eastbay but they werent in every Foot Locker, only high traffic Foot Lockers. I

I went to the Mainplace mall in santa ana today to exchange some some at finishline. I decided to stop by footlocker and use my vip coupon to get the Vdays, and then I went to shiekh across the way, I saw they had the dunkmans. Tried on a sz10 but, they were kinda loose. They didn't have a sz9.5 so I just tried on a sz9.5 in a different cw, fits prefect. The manager ordered me a sz 9.5 coming from Las Vegas. First pair of lebrons ever. I told myself I wouldn't get them too cause I'm not really a fan of him but, things change. Coolgreys or coolgrey/royals might be next...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

If the POP PS are "HOH" release, why are they already on Eastbay for backorder?
-------------------
Why are they on back order if they haven't been released yet? 
wink.gif

Company received information after signing for them that they were being redistributed after initially allotment  -- Depending on sell through they may evaluate later color sku's.
This came up almost 2 months ago - trying to not lurk on here by adding something helpful. 

I take it most people are getting the CTK's on ebay now? It sucks living in hicktown. I'm really starting to like those POP's.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I take it most people are getting the CTK's on ebay now? It sucks living in hicktown. I'm really starting to like those POP's.

nope had a certain somebody from niketalk scoop me a pair from the hoh footlocker  in jersey

I got some Lebron VII's at Footlocker back in January but they are too big, can I still return them and get store credit or something? They are completely DS

^^^^ Ok I trying not to be confused ......so the POPs( Concord VIIs) will have release like the Chaos Kobe V/Red Carpet Lebron VII or is it just a House of Hoops exclusive.

HOH - exclusive.

Worse comes to worst - just call a 'larger volume' Champs, FL (non HoH), FA & Finish Line location. Ask them if they will be getting POP version of the Zoom Lebron VII PS. Make sure you talk to a male associate lol

This should clear it up for you. I'm relatively new to this site - but that's just to this site. I've been around the block (so to speak).

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

HOH Chi got a small restock i think yesterday or sometime this week.

Originally Posted by truestory1011

HOH - exclusive.

Worse comes to worst - just call a 'larger volume' Champs, FL (non HoH), FA & Finish Line location. Ask them if they will be getting POP version of the Zoom Lebron VII PS. Make sure you talk to a male associate lol

This should clear it up for you. I'm relatively new to this site - but that's just to this site. I've been around the block (so to speak).

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I'm guessing it will be the same type release like the POP soliders were last year. I think remember only seeing them at Foot Locker last year I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I went to the Mainplace mall in santa ana today to exchange some some at finishline. I decided to stop by footlocker and use my vip coupon to get the Vdays, and then I went to shiekh across the way, I saw they had the dunkmans. Tried on a sz10 but, they were kinda loose. They didn't have a sz9.5 so I just tried on a sz9.5 in a different cw, fits prefect. The manager ordered me a sz 9.5 coming from Las Vegas. First pair of lebrons ever. I told myself I wouldn't get them too cause I'm not really a fan of him but, things change. Coolgreys or coolgrey/royals might be next...

LOL, Not really a Lebron fan either. Anyway, I went to Lakewood Mall on Monday and bought my first ever pair of Lebrons at Sheikh. I was able to stock locate the Red Carpets today @ Foot Action w/the $30 coupon, so I'm getting rid of the Dunkmans (can't afford both). Hope my order goes through. Dont want them to call me in a couple days and be like "we could not put in your order so here is your money back."

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

I got some Lebron VII's at Footlocker back in January but they are too big, can I still return them and get store credit or something? They are completely DS

you can only get store credit....... if im not mistaken.

Gottig thats terrible execution of that gif. 
eyes.gif

Raymo24TX yea you should be able to get store credit as long as they're still DS
And the info is appreciated TrueStory

I wonder if the PS/POP fit will run big like the AM versions. Hope we get some down here asap so i can try em on

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^^^ Ok I trying not to be confused ......so the POPs( Concord VIIs) will have release like the Chaos Kobe V/Red Carpet Lebron VII or is it just a House of Hoops exclusive.

Foot lockers had these in today, with a release date of April 17th... I had them in my hand, and compared them to my black/red PS in which I picked up today from a shop i've been going to since a kid.. Coincidentally footaction at Roosevelt field mall here in NY got a shipment of the black/red PS with April 17th release.. Champs got the black/red, so i'm thinking it's like the 25th anniversary Jordans in which different stores get different pairs/colorways.. Both will be released though and not HOH exclusive, again april 17th
smile.gif

BTW, the "Concord" VII's aren't all that in person, the POP print ruined the patent leather (small grey/dark triangles all over) opposed to the smooth OG jordan xi patent leather of the black/red PS version! Extremely high quality

well i played ball in my dunkmans and i wasnt very impressed with the performance. they were just to heavy. i still love the air max lebron vii and i will still buy more but for me they will strictly be a casual shoe. they feel good are very comfy but again they were just to heavy. i will have to stick to the kobe v to ball in but i still like the lebron vii more for a casual shoe.

I'm hearing the POP's will be at Footlocker and PS's at Footaction all dropping on the 17th
pimp.gif

Finally got my first pair of VII's. After wanting the Dunkmans for so long, I decided to pull the trigger and cop from my Shiekh store. Couldn't be more happier with the purchase.

r2q1ia.jpg

i guess i'm one of the few who hates the PS's. hope they sit. wish there were more air max 7's coming out.....like the good ones.

andfattoo and bahunt8 thanks alot yall I appreciate the help, yall are NT's finest.
I dont get what Gottig was trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom