OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by rhester

b6aq3b.jpg

Is that Wale?

Also I really wish people would put where they live in their profile. It really does no good to anybody if you're like" My local Foot Locker has this___" if we have no idea what region you're in. Different regions get different products.

PS Mvpuppets are better than the other PS colorways, but still NOT very wavvy!

Still need to cop a pair of 7s but not sure which colorway...might just cop another pair of 6s honestly! 
grin.gif

I really like the Puppet inspired pair. we finally get a somewhat true cavs color and everyone *!!%%%+ lol.

I am still wondering about a kobe v puppet and the mvp though.

I saw on ISS that the MVP pair will be a PS.  

Also JR Smith is wearing the PS tonight. He usually wears Kobes. The Lebron signature line may have found their first true crossover performance shoe.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

The MVP's need to by AM or no dice. It doesnt make sense for the MVP's to be the PS cause you get the award for the work you've put in all season. Even casual LBJ fans know he had on the AM7 all 82 games.

Now IF he wins Finals MVP it should be PS.

first, theres no and, but, of IF's about it, bron bron is a lock for MVP, i'd put my entire collection on it.
secondly, i totlly agree doenst make squat sense if they release "PS" as the MVP sneak.

thatd be like them releasing the Soldier Line as an MVP last year..........
eyes.gif

BTW.

still heated (YES ILL SAY IT AGAIN)  that nike is giving us some straight DOGG- DOODOOO in the puppets, while there are almost 10+ colorways unreleased that are hotter than half the !%% that has released........

im sorry....... but i dont like those puppet PS's, if they end the shoe like this, that would be a shame.

was thinking a bit and....................

would it be "perfect" if they released a MVP PACK?

Cavfanatics + HWC's (blue). it would pay tribute to his time in Cleveland, and also pave the way for future NY releases (especially if he ends up with the knicks)

it could work both ways, either a MVP PACK, or FINALS MVP PACK.

Originally Posted by asmathews

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Has Rockdeep paid Shake his money yet?
whats the story behind this??
nerd.gif

Basically dis Dude Shake sold Rockdeep some VIIs. Dude hasnt paid him and its been ova 2 months n dis #%#Rockdeep wont respond to dude directly n stay posting some God complex stuff like

Yeah.. someone's about to get ethered and banned for trying to sully my name. Homie dont play that especially if I find out he's got the loot. Not a good look at all. When I fly back in....Lights camera Action Mr. Shake.

Scam? lol Thats funny

If you speak thine name in vien you can find me here:

[email protected]
Rockdeep Parrish on Facebook
ripsol.com -via my business

Any claims of non payment or travesshamockery will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks to the NTers who got over to me while I was on the road... just like anyone else could have.

rock just answer the dude...haha front'n and doesnt reply to the dude...its obvious he has been trying to reach you and you say just get in touch with you yet he still hasn't heard from you. not a good look dude....og nter or not just deal with the dude and get it resolved.

Get_in_touch.jpg

What's up with JR now. First the Kobe's and now the Bron's. I guess KD's are next then.
 those PS Puppet I'm not feeling them.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Cavfanatics + HWC's (blue). it would pay tribute to his time in Cleveland, and also pave the way for future NY releases (especially if he ends up with the knicks)

That's a good idea.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by hotbutter

That's a good idea.

anything would be cool by now, rather the orange HWC, but blue would be cool also...

Fresh ... which one are you hoping for -- an AM or PS MVP?
AM all the way..  what about you ?

if u go on his website you will SEE IT'S NOT the MVP's

thats good
PS Mvpuppets are better than the other PS colorways, but still NOT very wavvy!

sorry sir you get one of these
indifferent.gif

these black joints, minus the blue laces are the best P.S. period

9b7342f28b385f24f3ddb0ee4875ecc7-getty-98425724ge017_jazz_nuggets.jpg

I saw on ISS that the MVP pair will be a PS.

if true smh
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom