OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Quick question....Do the PS Lebron VII fit like the Air Max Lebron VII....I wear a 10.5 in the AM, and they fit perfect....Should I go up a size?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I saw on ISS that the MVP pair will be a PS.

if true smh
smh.gif

where did u see this?(obviously on ISS) but who wrote that here?

And whoever posted that- post the link or the ISS text

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Originally Posted by asmathews

Has Rockdeep paid Shake his money yet?
whats the story behind this??
nerd.gif

Basically dis Dude Shake sold Rockdeep some VIIs. Dude hasnt paid him and its been ova 2 months n dis #%#Rockdeep wont respond to dude directly n stay posting some God complex stuff like

Yeah.. someone's about to get ethered and banned for trying to sully my name. Homie dont play that especially if I find out he's got the loot. Not a good look at all. When I fly back in....Lights camera Action Mr. Shake.

Scam? lol Thats funny

If you speak thine name in vien you can find me here:

[email protected]
Rockdeep Parrish on Facebook
ripsol.com -via my business

Any claims of non payment or travesshamockery will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks to the NTers who got over to me while I was on the road... just like anyone else could have.

For those of you who are still wondering... RockDeep has still not paid me.  He still hasn't responded to any of my e mails or pm's.  I contacted MethodMan to see if he can get in touch with Rock, but he won't respond to his messages either.  Rock hasn't made any posts on NT since the 19th.  I'm going to create a thread in the general forum sometime this weekend.  I'm going to post all of RockDeep's e mails to me in that thread so everyone can see all the stories and promises he made me.  I'll post a link to the thread in here once I get it up.  It's now been 2 months since he got the shoes. 

What I don't get is that he claims to have not received any of my e mails.  OK. Maybe that's believable, but what's the excuse for not responding to my PM's?  He obviously had time to log into NT to make posts about "ethering me" and what not.  So why not just respond to my PM's???

I don't have facebook and I'm not about to create a facebook account just to try to get in touch with RockDeep.  If any of you know him or have facebook, maybe you can try to send him a message for me or write something on his wall.  Ask him to get at me.  My e mail address is: [email protected]

P.S.  those MVPuppet PS's SUCK!!!  and if the MVP shoe is a PS instead of an Air Max Lebron VII, I will be PISSED!!!

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

Originally Posted by asmathews

Has Rockdeep paid Shake his money yet?
whats the story behind this??
nerd.gif

Basically dis Dude Shake sold Rockdeep some VIIs. Dude hasnt paid him and its been ova 2 months n dis #%#Rockdeep wont respond to dude directly n stay posting some God complex stuff like

Yeah.. someone's about to get ethered and banned for trying to sully my name. Homie dont play that especially if I find out he's got the loot. Not a good look at all. When I fly back in....Lights camera Action Mr. Shake.

Scam? lol Thats funny

If you speak thine name in vien you can find me here:

[email protected]
Rockdeep Parrish on Facebook
ripsol.com -via my business

Any claims of non payment or travesshamockery will be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks to the NTers who got over to me while I was on the road... just like anyone else could have.

For those of you who are still wondering... RockDeep has still not paid me.  He still hasn't responded to any of my e mails or pm's.  I contacted MethodMan to see if he can get in touch with Rock, but he won't respond to his messages either.  Rock hasn't made any posts on NT since the 19th.  I'm going to create a thread in the general forum sometime this weekend.  I'm going to post all of RockDeep's e mails to me in that thread so everyone can see all the stories and promises he made me.  I'll post a link to the thread in here once I get it up.  It's now been 2 months since he got the shoes. 

What I don't get is that he claims to have not received any of my e mails.  OK. Maybe that's believable, but what's the excuse for not responding to my PM's?  He obviously had time to log into NT to make posts about "ethering me" and what not.  So why not just respond to my PM's???

I don't have facebook and I'm not about to create a facebook account just to try to get in touch with RockDeep.  If any of you know him or have facebook, maybe you can try to send him a message for me or write something on his wall.  Ask him to get at me.  My e mail address is: [email protected]

P.S.  those MVPuppet PS's SUCK!!!  and if the MVP shoe is a PS instead of an Air Max Lebron VII, I will be PISSED!!!

Yo Bake...I hit him up on Facebook for you, no telling if he is gonna respond or not though...I'll give it a day, if he doesn't then I'll PM you again.

Never thought I'd post on this thread (let alone enter it), but I have to say, the White/Black PS are really, really nice. I'm feeling that colorway/shoe. I like the PS better than the regular LBJVII.

Damn thats a shame, whats even more upsetting is NTs blyue wall of silence. Eveyone sticks together and acts like they don't know when something is going on. Smh... all rules go out the window once certain ppl are involved. Dude scammed and should be aired out. Why wait till the weekend, put it in general now.

GL Shaik

Originally Posted by abstractability

Never thought I'd post on this thread (let alone enter it), but I have to say, the White/Black PS are really, really nice. I'm feeling that colorway/shoe. I like the PS better than the regular LBJVII.
Be careful Adrian, once you pop, you can't stop. I told myself I wasn't going to get any of the Lebrons, once I saw the Dunkmans in person, it was over. Next thing you know, Red Carpets, ASGs, Coolgrey Royals, and now both PS colorways.  
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Be careful Adrian, once you pop, you can't stop. I told myself I wasn't going to get any of the Lebrons, once I saw the Dunkmans in person, it was over. Next thing you know, Red Carpets, ASGs, Coolgrey Royals, and now both PS colorways.  
smh.gif
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I saw on ISS that the MVP pair will be a PS.

if true smh
smh.gif

where did u see this?(obviously on ISS) but who wrote that here?

And whoever posted that- post the link or the ISS text
No link, no source, it was just a comment. Relax Obi, no confirmation yet. 
glasses.gif

just making sure...cause i doubt that the MVP is gonna be a PS

Thanks to all my peeps who have sent me Facebook or email notes letting me know of the nonesense going on in this thread...and its funny how people will turn quick on here. Funny indeed.

Sooo.. I who has been here since the dawn of time.... who has a Radio show.. and has done COUNTLESS transactions with MANY NTERS and STILL am... would SCAM a dude on NT? Riiiiight.. Over $200 bones?

$200 bones? WHo is the jury here? Any 21 and over dudes or a bunch of under 18 dudes who are bored because there is nothing else to talk about on the Lebron line since no releases are happening.

Just know Mr. Shake N Bake will be handled accordingly. Those who know me. Mods, Admins and friends alike know this HAS to be some BS.

To the rest of you. If I really worried about what you thought my life would be a sad situation. I've come to bat for myself and other many many a time.. so pleading my case to you is funny lol. Carry on and keep adding my name to the Google hits.

For those of you who have come to my defense.. no worries.. I appreciate it. For Mr. Shake. expect papers.. No.. not the ones you already got and received.. but the fraud legal kind sir.

Good day....and proceed.

$200 dollars.. lolololol Yeah.. Im a scammer.
................................................................................and Jordans are still the in thing.

traitor1.jpg

p.S.

As I've said earlier somewhere in this thread.

Anyone who chooses to do o can ALWAYS contact me via Facebook or email

Rocky Parrish
or
[email protected]

those e-muscles people flex do make me chuckle.

he pops up again!! answer the dude, he has been emailing you.

im not saying anyone is wrong, just communicate with the dude.  he is saying he has been trying to reach you and apparently doesnt get replies.  just get in touch with him so this ends.

haha legal papers? your filing fees etc will cost more than the shoes lol...e-muscles right there LoL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlackMamba24KB

traitor1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and this would be post numero tres in this thread

smh.gif

W-T-F is goin on

I seriously dont know who/what to believe

Rock is my dude and is pretty darn credible

but

ShakenBake has ppl co-signing him as a legit dude and idk why he would be wantin to tarnish Rocky's name and sounds like he seriously jus wants his money...

I dont even know...... Its a shame though either way..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Thanks to all my peeps who have sent me Facebook or email notes letting me know of the nonesense going on in this thread...and its funny how people will turn quick on here. Funny indeed.

Sooo.. I who has been here since the dawn of time.... who has a Radio show.. and has done COUNTLESS transactions with MANY NTERS and STILL am... would SCAM a dude on NT? Riiiiight.. Over $200 bones?

$200 bones? WHo is the jury here? Any 21 and over dudes or a bunch of under 18 dudes who are bored because there is nothing else to talk about on the Lebron line since no releases are happening.

Just know Mr. Shake N Bake will be handled accordingly. Those who know me. Mods, Admins and friends alike know this HAS to be some BS.

To the rest of you. If I really worried about what you thought my life would be a sad situation. I've come to bat for myself and other many many a time.. so pleading my case to you is funny lol. Carry on and keep adding my name to the Google hits.

For those of you who have come to my defense.. no worries.. I appreciate it. For Mr. Shake. expect papers.. No.. not the ones you already got and received.. but the fraud legal kind sir.

Good day....and proceed.

$200 dollars.. lolololol Yeah.. Im a scammer.
................................................................................and Jordans are still the in thing.
YOU ARE FULL OF IT!!!!   You keep talking about handling me and taking care of me, but you won't even respond to my e mails or pm's.  If you're so sure I got the money, then POST A TRACKING NUMBER IN HERE!!!  I haven't seen a tracking number from you!!  I have no reason to try to start some BS over nothing.  Plus if I was going to decide to scam someone, why would I pick a so called "NT legend"???  Does that make sense to you???  It's becoming evident that you ran a scam and you are just trying to use your rep to get you out of it.  You can end all this BS right now by posting a tracking number.  BUT I'm sure you won't do that cause you don't have one.  Eventhough you claimed that you had one in your last post.  It's been 2 months dude.  There's absolutely no excuse to make as to why I haven't received my money. 

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

W-T-F is goin on

but

ShakenBake has ppl co-signing him as a legit dude and idk why he would be wantin to tarnish Rocky's name and sounds like he seriously jus wants his money...

alien.gif

i_want_to_believe.jpg

they just need to get in touch with each other and resolve this....i was thinking the same thing, one is saying why wouldnt he just pay and on the other hand why would the other just make something up and continue to post to get a hold of him?? 

rock just show the proof that you paid and it will end all of it, otherwise its all puffery and that will end all debates etc and end this.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

W-T-F is goin on

but

Maybe the money got stuck in the middle? lol who knows...Party A sent out the product....Party B sent out the money....The money got intercepted...If I was Party B I would not send more money out because that isn't my fault. The way I see it, it's like Spy vs Spy...Neither of them can one up the other. Stalemate. No one knows who is right, so you can't take sides. Just cuz one dude says he has done this and that, and the other dude is quiet about the whole situation does not mean that the silent man is wrong. The only two people who know the truth are Rock and Bake...But HEY! $hiiit happens. All I know is legal papers = Somebodies in trouble lol

They gonna be in small claims court over $200..... If shaik saved his receipts from the P.O and got delivery confirmation then he should be good...

Back
Top Bottom