OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Up that pic makes em look disgusting. I think I just threw up a lil in my mouth. Obviously that person can't pull those off.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those are nice, but their is no way those are better than BLUE HWC...

*corrected

I will gladly buy ANY of the HWC Bron 7s.
All of em are
pimp.gif

Lol. The shoe ain't bad at all, but Teen Wolf up there made those look like "Sam Cassell"

pass em over to NWT or to I Knicks Fresh... "We'll teach ya how to stunt...."

^LOL @ teen wolf. Yeah he didnt make them look that fresh at all! lol oh and my HWC orange VII sz 10.5 are up on the bay. Jus sayin
wink.gif

and your in Sherman Oaks... your just around the corner. I'll be getting a massage upstairs at the fashion square by Wretzels Pretzels.... lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

Up that pic makes em look disgusting. I think I just threw up a lil in my mouth. Obviously that person can't pull those off.
roll.gif

those are nice, but their is no way those are better than ORANGE  BLUE.....HWC

*corrected

Thier we go

the first correction was correct.....
wink.gif

I know this isn't exactly the proper place for this, but I have a quick question:
How to the Zoom Generations run?

I know this isn't exactly the proper place for this, but I have a quick question:

Why are some of you looking at a man's legs and judging them?
laugh.gif
Suspect. Anyway, that's not me and those aren't my shoes. A friend of mine had them on the other day.

Originally Posted by pdot

They are true to size but a little on the narrow side.

Yeah i'm hunting down the RC too. Not about to drop more than two bills on it tho. I'll take b-grades even.

Back
Top Bottom