OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I like those blk/red XI Lebron's.  What was the reason most of these cw's didn't release again?

In the case of the XI themed Lebrons, JB might have objected... they apparently didn't like the elephant print Air Flight 89s.

More generally, you could probably put it down to poor decision making... apparently the (black) Dunkmans came quite close to not being released at all.
Damn I would KILL to get my hands on a pair of those XI themed lebrons....wth, they should have released, and gave JB a portion of the profits for it...would have made both NIKE and JB a ton of loot.

But in other words, I just ordered my first of many pairs of LBJVII's. I finally gave in a tried some on at a local footlocker, and they are so comfortable...don't know why i didnt jump on the LBJVII hype earlier. These shoes are hott...

The first colorway of the LBJVII I'm adding to my shoe collection is the x-mas edition. I love how the red fades into black

P_257_2_LBJ-Bday-2i.jpg

Finally got my hands on a pair of phantom black GR. Didn't want to pay retail for these. Patience is a virtue. 90$ shipped.

Late pass pick up
dsc0555q.jpg

what the heck does the MVP VII look like? is it basically that dumb puppet theme on the PS but on the VII instead? nike is screwing up the lebron line with the overdue release of cws

hey guys has anyone bought from eastbat lately? do they double box shoes? or just send it in its original shoebox? thank

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys has anyone bought from eastbat lately? do they double box shoes? or just send it in its original shoebox? thank

i bought some shoes from eastbay a couple months ago.  they just put the shoebox inside a bag

They use that padded shrink wrap. The box will most likley get a few dings but it wont be destroyed.

Originally Posted by LongBeachBallin

Originally Posted by lbj19

i bought some shoes from eastbay a couple months ago.  they just put the shoebox inside a bag
yup i ordered shoes and a shirt and still got bagged..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

info for 90?

ebay is your friend.
smile.gif
I could've gotten the cool grey around that price as well but i wasn't feeling them all that much. I just need to find the red carpets and i'm good.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

wait im confused so they released? I can't find them on anywhere online or are at they house of hoops, and did any mvp ps's release because I saw these and some light blue ones either I'm coppin them

as crazy as it sounds I do prefer asg over hwc.

I've never seen a shoe w that material, color, shinyness pulled off that nice.

don't get me wrong I love the hwc but all stars come first for me

^ i would also have to give it to all stars....but its very close....them 7/11's though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...thats another story

Sorry if this has been asked a million times but are the White/Mean Green lows releasing tomorrow? (july 2nd), I keep getting different answers from sites. Also, anyone know where they will be released at?

unstickied... this thread has died. still the best one since the Air Zoom Generations or the Lebron III thread where we all were trying to win those "Remix's"

Lebron VII
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
better stay in Ohio!

Back
Top Bottom