OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

As nice as those pics are G.. I think I will hold off on them, as Im old school and I like the Bling Bling shiny Shiny on my shoes..lol

Not a bad looking shoe....will they make 23 pairs of LeBron's like J's?

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue (All Size 12)

Originally Posted by jethro

Are the China's something like a Quickstrike or something? or just an HOH Exclusive?
I just got off Live Chat with Nike and heres what the representative told me about the Chinas.

3520mc3.jpg

im guessing HoH only...i will be getting one of the Chinas...im feeling the stamp/lasering on the white leather....subtle but i love the detail.

also really feelin those Blk/Green and Red Carpet pair....and the Breds....

im going to footlocker right now to ask. i asked some dude already that works there but he seem like he didnt know what i was talking about.

This was posted on footlockerunlocked about the lebron Vll China Air Max Lebron VII "China Moon" at House of Hoops Saturday, 10/17 You may havethought this was going to be a China only release, but House of Hoops is going to be the one US Store (soon to have 6 locations) receiving the Air Max LebronVII China Moon in white/metallic gold this Saturday, 10/17. The shoe is inspired by the Chinese "Moon Festival" occurring in the Fall. Chinesecharacters are featured on the medial side near the heel, as well as the sock-liner. Check the full post for more shots.

Ok im cised! the footlocker i go to is ggoing to open their HOH on the 24th of Oct. and they will have the chinas!!!

^ you can get them from sidelineapparel.com for 159......but on top of their website, theres a 25% code for orders over 200....i got the shoes, a pair ofjordan socks, and a jordan shirt all for 164 and some change shipped. they do charge for shipping when you use the code.... only size 11 and 15 left now ithink....

i can't wait to see these in person won't cop immediately bc of all the heat dropping 4th quarter but these will be copped first EA or F&F

Dont know if anyone saw this but Shoetrends has the 7 White/blk/red for 140 preety good deal and almost FSR

Back
Top Bottom