OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Not normally a fan of all black kicks but the ones the man's got on i could work with, just enough to them that they're not just some blah black shoe

^
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bballkid11

2a53661a49097ced866d785ad7b417fedf57a7dd.pjpg
e3316e46738079d01a840e10d1608073f45b73e1.pjpg
d0d26744b179081f747d4e166565074ddeda4b3d.pjpg
On My way 2 My Midnight Madness!!!

Look what im playin in the game in 2night!!
pimp.gif
..... I cant wait to see the crowed staring....lol....

for waht school?????

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

has anybody noticed?
Yeah, they said it was a last minute decision. I wonder if it was a costcutting measure or a genuine production problem. Seemed cool, but it wason the outsole so no big deal.

Wore my pair all day today and they were sooo comfy.

Neons and MAYBE Red Carpets for me next.

Supermans?
nerd.gif
Big Apples?
nerd.gif
MVPs?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by al3x89

I'm at the game. Lebrons wearing the white navy
Can you make out what color the midsole is?
nerd.gif
It was white. The first thing that I noticed actually lol, but my iPhone's battery HAD to die... so I couldn't post

jayhawk - those shanghai's....i envy you.....i wish i had any of the china world tour's....been looking forever....8.5.....
nerd.gif

White/navy's look so much better with the white midsole. I really don't like the move to the blue midsole - shoe looks cleaner with the white midsoleand the blue midsole doesn't quite match the rest of the shoe kind of like the ZS3s. I was definitely going to cop but now I'm on the fence because ofthe midsole color change.

Also, I picked up the white/black/red's with 20% off. They look nice in person. Fit is pretty good. Still not digging the firm/dead cushioning. I hope thatgets better as they break in. So far I'm missing the zoom air.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

jayhawk - those shanghai's....i envy you.....i wish i had any of the china world tour's....been looking forever....8.5.....
nerd.gif
i might still be able to get u a pair, lmk.

If I can find a USB cord, there's a sample like LRJ wore last night with a white outline on the swoosh instead thatjust makes it ohh so cleaner, IMO. Strange how little details make so much of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom