OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by Rafool

Wore my pair all day today and they were sooo comfy.

Neons and MAYBE Red Carpets for me next.

Supermans?
nerd.gif
Big Apples?
nerd.gif
MVPs?
nerd.gif
+ Kid(VI's), Cool greys..(hopefully with a clear sole
wink.gif
),and those white/black/golds look good.

Damn. I don't think I've ever seen a low and a mid be as different from each other as the LeBron VII mid and low.

The low should just be called a completely different shoe.
laugh.gif

wow, that shoe looks terrible what a injustice to the VII's. Guessed they just recycled some blue chip lows. They will probably slap on the 130 price tag,just because they are lebrons.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Damn. I don't think I've ever seen a low and a mid be as different from each other as the LeBron VII mid and low.

laugh.gif
word.

what are the release date for these?

laugh.gif
QFT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

laugh.gif
word.

what are the release date for these?

pimp.gif
that might be the best CW

Just got back from the Middle East...My chick has been my sneaker buyer while I was gone. Thanks baby!!! TheChinas are from China and those are Total %100 DS Cool Greys (that will never be worn.)

Without further ado...the Cool Golds and the Cool Greys.

2cdepza.jpg

4kct8m.jpg

f2r88i.jpg

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

From one military man to another...welcome back home.
smile.gif
Yo, appreciate the welcome man. We do what we can for this country we love. In the mean timewe enjoy these kicks!!!

LBJ VII Lows look like a low-cut version of Kevin Durant's signature (Flight School?) -- and that ain't a good thing.

And I'd say the Jordan XI, the Shox VC I and even the LBJ IIs had low-cut versions that were a more radical departure from the high-cut that these --especially the XI with the low-cut's mesh panels and entirely different-looking upper.

ElderWatsonDig:

Nice pick-ups, dude -- but why keep the Cool Greys unworn? To each his own, but to me the joy of having nice kicks is rocking them -- that feeling ofundeniable flyness that comes with rocking something insanely beautiful. Otherwise the only cats that get to see them are you and NT. But whateve's --sweet kicks nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom