OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

so alpha, when ya bringing back zoom, the air max isn't cutting it cushioning wise and I weigh less then bron bron.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

so alpha, when ya bringing back zoom, the air max isn't cutting it cushioning wise and I weigh less then bron bron.
laugh.gif
cmon now, you know he wont answer that question on here

why not? the only thing holding him back really is if Bron has not resigned his Nike contract yet, and maybe bron has not gotten enough feel for them. Mark mywords when a bag blows on these mid game and King James gets hurt( which I am not hoping at all considering we are 1-2) best believe encapsulated zoom iscoming back. It is only a matter of time.

I am sure all the people riding these will %%@!+ and complain saying I am hating, but flywire and max air don't belong on a shoe meant for the freak ofathletics known as lebron. If I cannot feel a difference after 7 hours in the damn airbag and the shoe feels like it just came out of the box stiffness wise,something is not working for me. I have said it before, if you really like these by all means cop em and enjoy them. I am just posing a question I am sure thatI cannot be the only one thinking. If Jason cannot answer that is fine, even a cryptic hint would suffice...

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

there is no all black for public consumption, only blk gold, that is an old sample... the black/white/red shiny ones are FAKE! please stop posting them! thanks

What about the red carpets? will there be enough to go around? shed some light please lol

i have yet to try these on. im not excited about the flywire but it seems like theres not much for performance that doesnt use it.

I tried these on today for the first time and I'm definitely not impressed. I might try to get the red carpets just for casual wear, but I'm definitelylooking elsewhere for kicks to play ball in.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Those RED carpets are MINE... by any means neccesary...

HOH or not.. i need em along with the blk and green pair.. just dope

but what if............. they both are GR's!!?? haha still coppin??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

has anybody seen or have the free custom nike tee from HOH with the purchase of the 7's?i wanna see how it looks like.TIA

Originally Posted by five30

I tried these on today for the first time and I'm definitely not impressed. I might try to get the red carpets just for casual wear, but I'm definitely looking elsewhere for kicks to play ball in.

You know I thought I was the only one feeling like this. I have look @ the Black/red/white
GR's and I can't push myself to cop them. The quality seems off on every shoe and the leather
seems to be an off white instead of icey white. Maybe on a the next 50% or the white/navy.

^ agree with both of you guys.....comfort level is terrible. will buy a couple to chill in cause i like the looks....but for balling purposes....back tokobe's for me.

IMO Chinas > Red Carpets. You have to actually see a pair person to appreciate the fine detail of theChinas. Amazing colorway.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

IMO Chinas > Red Carpets. You have to actually see a pair person to appreciate the fine detail of the Chinas. Amazing colorway.

Yea I feel the same way. Tough to tell though because I haven't seen the red carpets in person yet.
nerd.gif

just copped the Lebron 7's from the NBA Store for $117.78 shipped...

retail is $129.99 but use coupon code CPNCBNZ7 and get 15% off...

only sizes 8, 9, 9.5 and 10 left though.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ heard some orders some were cancelled but i know forsure 10 and 9.5 are still there in stock
ehhh really?

i got the last sz 13 but i got an email said they arent going to charge me until i get a second email saying item has been shipped.

Back
Top Bottom