OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ heard some orders some were cancelled but i know forsure 10 and 9.5 are still there in stock
ehhh really?

i got the last sz 13 but i got an email said they arent going to charge me until i get a second email saying item has been shipped.

Nice job on copping the 13
pimp.gif

Yea the 8 and 9 arent there anymore so icopped a 9.5 and my boy copped a 10 and already got 2nd email but i know 2 people who tryed to copp the 8 and 9 andthey said out of stock in the second email
ohwell.gif

That's a good price, I woulda scooped a pair if I was more on it. I'm sure there'll be more opportunities to cop under retail.
I like that pic of Shaq + Lebron. Bron's a beast and Shaq makes him look tiny.

So are these really that uncomfortable? I'd like to buy them for ball.. maybe they just need to be broken in a bit (unlike the Kobe's).

Originally Posted by al3x89

So are these really that uncomfortable? I'd like to buy them for ball.. maybe they just need to be broken in a bit (unlike the Kobe's).
I don't know.

IMO they're comfortable.

unless you're 6'8 and well over 200 pounds......it sucks to ball in. and i'm pretty sure this is the general consensus with a lot ofpeople.....minus the people who are die hard lebron fans that won't admit the air max is terrible in this shoe....
eyes.gif

BP, maybe you could do a Slam Dunk Contest PS, if Bron keeps his word from last year?

BTW its in Dallas

I'm 6'0 175, and I like ballin' in these. They're not on par with the Kobe IV, Jordan XIV, or whatever, but still a decent shoe, that protectsyou.

Anyone have any idea on what socks Lebron is wearing? I am looking for some nice plain white thick socks that are not thorlo

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

unless you're 6'8 and well over 200 pounds......it sucks to ball in. and i'm pretty sure this is the general consensus with a lot of people.....minus the people who are die hard lebron fans that won't admit the air max is terrible in this shoe....
eyes.gif
I'm only 6'2 160 pounds

And ya... I hear ya. Half the people here are just boosting the shoe because it's a LeBron shoe... but I at least there are a few people (likeKingJay718) that are honest.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I'm 6'0 175, and I like ballin' in these. They're not on par with the Kobe IV, Jordan XIV, or whatever, but still a decent shoe, that protects you.
I guess I'll stick to the IV's for now then. Still wouldn't mind trying them on.

If u get ur ankles taped and get custom orthotics the lebron VII are amazing

but if ya not that serious get the kobe IV

I think alot dudes on this board are over 200 pounds. You act like everybody over 200 pounds is some freak or monster
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

unless you're 6'8 and well over 200 pounds......it sucks to ball in. and i'm pretty sure this is the general consensus with a lot of people.....minus the people who are die hard lebron fans that won't admit the air max is terrible in this shoe....
eyes.gif
I'm only 6'2 160 pounds

And ya... I hear ya. Half the people here are just boosting the shoe because it's a LeBron shoe... but I at least there are a few people (like KingJay718) that are honest.
I'm not trying to boost the shoe in any way shape or form.

I'm being honest when I say these are realllly comfortable.
laugh.gif
For meat least.

Some people may like their shoes to feel like as if they were walking barefooted but I like a little bulky and cushioned.

IMO that's what I feel I have with the Lebron VIIs and I'm pretty pleased.

Off and on the court, these do it for me.

Oh and I'm nowhere 200 pounds or 6'8 if that matters......

tried these on over the weekend at FL, felt comfortable, just looked weird with my jeans....probably a hell of a lot better with shorts

if you read a couple pages back, I was probably the first to speak negatively in any way about these. These are most assuredly an aquired taste.

Back
Top Bottom