OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

[h1]Nike Air Max LeBron VII (7)White Midnight Navy Detailed Look[/h1]
Nov 01, 2009 | Comments 11

2cgfxnn.jpg

In between the [White/Red/Black launch colorway Nike Air Max LeBron VII] and the [Black/Black Nike Air Max LeBron VII], Nike is set to release the White/Midnight Navy/Gold Nike Air Max LeBron VII. The White/Midnight Navy/Gold Nike Air Max LeBron VII features a White smooth leather upper, a Midnight Navy Flywire panel with White Flywire, a Navy/Gold piped Swoosh, Gold and Red detailing, a Navy Visible Air Unit, and a Navy outsole.

The White/Midnight Navy Nike Air Max LeBron VII is set to release on 11/25.

5l9u2e.jpg

2qtc178.jpg

2n6dgyb.jpg

21mf6mr.jpg

vxkfmv.jpg

b4vkea.jpg

op0ln7.jpg

WHITE MIDSOLE IT IS !
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Xmas:

This PS (
pimp.gif
) made me realize what I don't like about this shoe: the patent leather area is too large in comparison to the rest of the shoe and overpowersthe design elements. When it's all one color, the focus shifts more to the silhouette of the shoe and its other attractive aspects. Only way I'll copis if something with one color throughout comes out.

I think most of the ppl complaining about the shoe have narrow feet....the same way u guys feel about the VIIs is the same way I felt about jordans/kobesshoes...I can't wear em because of the foot shape....u guys have to remember that LEBRON HAS FLAT FEET they are very comfortable for ppl with flatfeet...its no arch in the shoe period...plus the max bubble is more like a ZOOM bubble that's Y it doesn't break in as easy....

Originally Posted by chatta718

I think most of the ppl complaining about the shoe have narrow feet....the same way u guys feel about the VIIs is the same way I felt about jordans/kobes shoes...I can't wear em because of the foot shape....u guys have to remember that LEBRON HAS FLAT FEET they are very comfortable for ppl with flat feet...its no arch in the shoe period...plus the max bubble is more like a ZOOM bubble that's Y it doesn't break in as easy....
Yes sir. I have flat feet, and they do me proper.

Nah this shoe is comfy..........as a casual shoe at least.

If i was balling in them, Kobe IV / Hyperdunk all day every day

But for kicking around in comfort - these

Almost forgot to mention HOH London has the Chinas and the GR white/ red / blk is on a release date (!) - November 7th i am reliably informed

For guys that are just trying these on and passing right away, just keep in mind that there is a bit of a break in period with these shoes. The layering ofpatent leather along with the full length 360 air bubble makes this shoe real stiff out of the box.

The shoe does run a bit wide. Try a half size down when you're trying em and lace em all the way to the top hole.

After one wear for me, the cushioning is definitely firm. I'm waiting to see if the forefoot cushioning response will wake up at all.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

BP fails to disapoint!

I could mess with the X-mas, i could go with Gold Flywire through the upper too
pimp.gif

co sign, BP's PS
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom