OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^^ you didn't like the 6's? wow. how come? double stack zoom air, and you didn't like it..

the 4's were WAAAAYYYY 2 heavy. i still need to cop thse for ball also...
Nah, the cushioning was good. Something about the fit. They fit tight, even laced them up, but my foot still slides inside. I don't know ifthat makes sense
laugh.gif

The II's were
smokin.gif

The IV's are
smokin.gif
despite the weight, they are still
smokin.gif

I want to try the V's, wish I had an outlet pair to burn on the court.

Red Carpets and Yankees are FIRE!! Im Loving the number 27 on the Yankees..lol, my jersey number

lay out the red carpet for the king.
laugh.gif

looks like nike is really pushin for bron to be a knick.i wouldn't mind if bron donned a knick jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lebron could've dropped 2 points and red carpets wil still be hyped.when you have a shoe like the VII with a colorway like that,itll sell
pimp.gif

any info on yankees releasing?

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

why does people call them red carpet when the shoes doesn't even look red . The only red is the lace ?

It's a reference to his "Red Carpet" lifestyle.

I think he only gets the red carpet when he arrives however..... not when he storms out in a sulk.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Soon, the state of Ohio will be heartbroken, and will return to 65 loss seasons.

laugh.gif

Lebron will be looked at as a God in NY... makes perfect sense for him to go there...

but at the end of it all..... Money talks, so we'll see.

i hope so. i really want those. only 7s that i actually want. those red laces have to go tho. i'll be robocoppin 2 pairs.

^^ i knw what you mean, im pretty much on the same boat

i think theyre gonna look sick with jeans

after these back to the Kobe's haha

I really hope they are a GR. If they are, 2 pairs. If I have to pay some stupid reseller price, 1 pair. Probably the only VII I'll pick up.
Right now, I'm looking more forward to this release than anything on the horizon as of now.

Red carpets are nice, but most likely I won't cop. I just need 1 pair of VII and that's the white/black/red colorway.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

why does people call them red carpet when the shoes doesn't even look red . The only red is the lace ?

It's a reference to his "Red Carpet" lifestyle.

I think he only gets the red carpet when he arrives however..... not when he storms out in a sulk.
Well that's the stupidest name i ever heard. Red Carpet ? really
laugh.gif
. Shoes look like a neon spaceship. Had me thinking it was these which actually make more sense for the term "red carpet" because theyare red and has material that resemble a red carpet.
nike-am-lebron-7-paris-artist-4.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

KingJay718 wrote:

laugh.gif
Soon, the state of Ohio will be heartbroken, and will return to 65 loss seasons.

laugh.gif

Lebron will be looked at as a God in NY... makes perfect sense for him to go there...

but at the end of it all..... Money talks, so we'll see.

He can't win... people will hate on him in Cleveland because he doesn't have a ring yet, and people will hate on him for moving to NY.

man...
having hard time to decide buying the GR wht/blk/red or the wht/navy/gold... maybe red carpet?
hmmm...

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

man...
having hard time to decide buying the GR wht/blk/red or the wht/navy/gold... maybe red carpet?
hmmm...
maaaan shush,

you know damn well youll prolly end up buying all 3
laugh.gif

China VIIs still available at HOHLA if anyone wants em. Random sizes.

I can help if needed, but no games. Email is in the sig.

Back
Top Bottom