OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hey Elder... Air Max is always going to be firmer than Zoom no matter what. Also.. you are talking about Double Stack in the VI compared to a firm Air Max...

Again.. these are made for Bron who is a BIG dude and can break a new pair in by the time Shoot arounds are over...lol However.. I love Zoom for the simple fact there is no break in time.. For Double Stack... its just heaven.. Its like having a Threesome for the first time. (with two other girls that is)
Hey Rock....I lost my v-card in a threesome...with two of my "coworkers"
happy.gif
Swear to god!

i just copped the gr wht/blk-reds sz 10 and honestly, i'm not really feelin them like that. tried em on when i got home and they ain't even all thatcomfortable. i do think they look nice with hoopin shorts tho, but not really seeing much casual appeal, imo. this is the 1st lebron shoe i've ever owned,btw.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i just copped the gr wht/blk-reds sz 10 and honestly, i'm not really feelin them like that. tried em on when i got home and they ain't even all that comfortable. i do think they look nice with hoopin shorts tho, but not really seeing much casual appeal, imo. this is the 1st lebron shoe i've ever owned, btw.
ohwell.gif
Do they feel like they're gonna come off your feet when you walk? I had to go a size down for these.

nah, i got wide feet so i went true to size and they fit snug like i like my shoes to fit. maybe i shoulda tried em on 1st, but honestly i never do. if ican't return them, i'll most likely trade em for am '09s.

^There is a break in period for them, people say after a few wear they start to feel alot better.

just overall not impressed or satisfied with these. with all the hype and the nice looks of the shoe, the full length air, i figured these would be ready to goout the box. they look comfy, but most comfy shoes are comfy out the box. not tryna complain or anything, just expressing my discontent with the shoes in caseanyone was on the fence. for $160, i'd say don't bother with these. these are all hype just cause they're "the new lebrons."

better off just paying the extra $40 and get the 1/2 cents imo.

I wore mines for the first time last night.. they are EXTREMELY comfortable.. I got so many unexpected compliments.. but I'm a big fan of these.. the bestlooking Lebrons since the 4s.. oh, btw.. I was on footactions website and it had the white and navy ones and said that they'd be shipped on 11/9.. when isthe actual release date?

The 19th, i wouldnt believe that RD, Eastbay/Footaction is known for pushing back backorder dates all the time now-a-days.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^There is a break in period for them, people say after a few wear they start to feel alot better.
I tried them on at the store, they were too stiff for me....I thought they would be more comfortable.....oh well, I tried.

i wana get the wht/blk/red pair but the feel of it isnt right. its really bothering me.... AHHH!!!!! love the look a lot.

i like the shoe but its sorta like an itch that you just cant scratch... something is missing from this shoe.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

i wana get the wht/blk/red pair but the feel of it isnt right. its really bothering me.... AHHH!!!!! love the look a lot.

i like the shoe but its sorta like an itch that you just cant scratch... something is missing from this shoe.
ohwell.gif

was thinkin the same thing, dnt get me wrong the vii is FIYA but suttin is lackin on this first cw...

ohwell.gif

your feet in them will make them complete

Originally Posted by got shoes

ohwell.gif

your feet in them will make them complete

LISTEN TO WHAT GOTSHOES JUST SAID, THESE SHOES ARE BEAUTIFUL, GRAB EM WHILE YOU CAN, DONT MISS OUT! cuz they FIYA!!!

4087246902_e429a80287_o.jpg

Did a quick lace-up switch with one shoe to see how it looked like... how do you guys like it?

i think the WHT laces look better, save the black for the Red Carpets tho.

what length are the laces BTW??

Back
Top Bottom