OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

who wanna hook me up on the lebron red carpets any between sz 9.5-10.5 and ill return the favor when we have our next e/a 50% in december ! help a brother outt!

Played in my China's today. I am about to put together a semi-technical review that I think willaddress a lot of questions and misconceptions about the shoe. The best thing about the review is that I was initially turned off by the shoe, so it is not likeit is fueled by hype. If I could sum up the Air Max LEbron VII's with two words they would be Revolutionary Evolution.

I knew this release wouldn't be easy for me.

The game is a foot- pm'd you bro

I repeat the red carpets are on sell @ NTNY....I repeat the red carpets are on sell @ NTNY..just picked up my size 12!!!!!!!!

Man, I tried to do a phone order from NTNY and they wouldn't do it. Kinda figured as much

Originally Posted by sho3tym

if anyone can help with an 11, i would greatly appreciate it...

co-sign. Anyone with access to these in an 11...please pm me. I got you in advance. Thanks~

damn... i want them real bad. I really hope they're widely available after Thanksgiving....
grin.gif

just got back from NT.got there around 11.i asked the dude wearing the cdp XIII's working the lebron/kobe section of the basketball floor about the redcarpets and he said"we're supposed to get them today but we'renot gonna have them.try HOH for this kind of releases."
indifferent.gif
and
eyes.gif
i waited till 1:30 then i saw an employee get off of the lift with themotherload.there was a 1 pair per customer policy which was great.i was under the impression that the initial drop today would be very limited but there was agood 50 + pairs on there but i'm only guestimating here.after i got what i needed i went back up to see the dude that told me they weren't getting theshoes today.i don't think he saw me but i definitely saw him and a bunch of other employees carrying 7-9 pairs of the red carpets for their own.whatever.

i'll post pics asap

Shoutout to searchin4j's.

I copped a size 10, but I want a size 9.5. I should've copped the last 9 they had. Anyone wants to trade sizes, hit me up.

The Red Carpet's are the only VIIs I want.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I hope they won't be difficult to get in SoCal.

shout out to giuseppe(i really hope i'm not murdering your name my man)i forgot your handle on NT brother,good lookin' out
377731067.jpg

j.w did any NYC heads help out any niketalkers for non-resale prices...?? i witnessed alot of help with other releases, but im not too sure about a limitedrelease like this.. lol

Back
Top Bottom